PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Big Daddy Suit

JEFF BAYLUN
02-10-2010, 03:27 AM
The achievement guide posted says to enter any ranked match type and search. I've played all evening and have yet to see a suit. Anyone who has found a big daddy suit lend some extra description?

rrushn
02-10-2010, 04:13 AM
They only appear at regular intervals (with a message onscreen), you have to be a bit lucky with the spawn... I didn't find one my first evening, but found two in a row the day after.

The alternative is playing CTS and hoping you'll spawn as big daddeh in the defence round, although I cannot confirm this will net you the achievement, it's highly likely.

JEFF BAYLUN
02-10-2010, 04:43 AM
They only appear at regular intervals (with a message onscreen), you have to be a bit lucky with the spawn... I didn't find one my first evening, but found two in a row the day after.

The alternative is playing CTS and hoping you'll spawn as big daddeh in the defence round, although I cannot confirm this will net you the achievement, it's highly likely.

I tried Capture the Sister, when you spawn as the Big Daddy you don't pop the achievement. I played Civil War and found the Big Daddy suit and the achievement popped.

The Big Daddy Suit spawned twice in the same area on the map I was on and luckily I was in the area. I think the suits spawn randomly but only in certain locations on the map. Other game types may work but Civil War game type definitely has suits. The suit doesn't spawn if there's an active Big Daddy.

WarDawg17
02-10-2010, 05:05 AM
yep I managed to get lucky and find two suits tonight. I am having problems capturing a little sister.