PDA

View Full Version : Best Place For "Counterattack"?

mcnichoj
02-10-2010, 04:17 AM
During the very first Little Sister harvesting, two splicers will come out of the locked door.
Once you cleared the area, go stand by the two vending machines and face the locked door they cut threw and just stand there and watch them till one of them throws a grenade at you. Grab it with kenesis and send it back.

They sent it to the wrong address. ;D

luke391
02-10-2010, 07:09 AM
meh at the end of that level youll see like 8 of them come at you, 1 will though some bombs at you, just grab and toss back XD i got like 5 people with 1 =P shame thats not a achievement =[

Wos
02-10-2010, 08:09 AM
During the very first Little Sister harvesting, two splicers will come out of the locked door.
Once you cleared the area, go stand by the two vending machines and face the locked door they cut threw and just stand there and watch them till one of them throws a grenade at you. Grab it with kenesis and send it back.

They sent it to the wrong address. ;D

smart place

Fizzmatix
02-10-2010, 08:14 AM
When you make your first encounter with a Rumbler you can just use telekenesis to throw the rockets back at it. As long as you have a decent amount of health and plenty of eve, you can just stand at a distence throwing the rockets back at the Rumbler.

So far this seems to be the easiest way I've found to do it.

A Satyr
02-10-2010, 08:34 AM
When you make your first encounter with a Rumbler you can just use telekenesis to throw the rockets back at it. As long as you have a decent amount of health and plenty of eve, you can just stand at a distence throwing the rockets back at the Rumbler.

So far this seems to be the easiest way I've found to do it. I just did that before getting off and i didnt unlock it, i fired his turrets and his rockets at him.

Wos
02-10-2010, 08:46 AM
Ddin't work for me, think it must be splicers

Fizzmatix
02-10-2010, 08:53 AM
I just finished uploading the video, it's not processed into HD yet but it doesn't matter which enemy i don't think.

YouTube- Bioshock 2 - Counterattack Achievements

Wos
02-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Good film, don't know it didn't unlock for me when i did at the rumbler, but that maybe just me.

Sge77i
02-10-2010, 10:01 AM
I got the achievement without using Kenesis. I must've just shot a grenade at the right time and it hit them or something.

evilman1000
02-10-2010, 10:09 AM

So far this seems to be the easiest way I've found to do it.

Exactly where i got mine! telekenisis ftw!

mcnichoj
02-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Bumping this up in case any one else is having a problem getting this achievement.

Edit: Gonna make a new topic after this falls off the first page as I can't edit the topic title and all of you are just being chuckleheads and reading the topic title without even reading my post.

fant
02-11-2010, 09:21 AM
I got it on an alpha series in the last 10 minutes or so of the game. I wasn't even trying to get it:p

matthotlips
02-11-2010, 10:33 AM
i got this with ease. just find a turret which fires rockets and then you telekenisis to fire it right back. very easy

Agusta1
02-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Also Possible with the Rumbler Big daddy which fires rockets and turrets as it's primary weapon.

Works for the following enemy.

Brute Splicer
Lead Head Splicer
Rumbler
Houdini Splicer (The fire can be thrown back at them)
Spider Splicer (The hooks can be thrown back at them)
Big Sister (During the fight she will use her telekinesis to throw rubble at you)
RPG turret
Alpha Series

All enemies but Thug Splicers and Security bots throw a telekentic object.

operation remie
02-11-2010, 12:15 PM
i did it with my first rumbler. for some reason, i shot one missile back at it and it popped with the first one.

Jabbawocky
02-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Did this with a Rocket Turret. There are plenty around.

T3z
02-12-2010, 12:06 AM
This is such an easy achievement. You can get it immediately after you recieve telekenesis....... Just walk out onto the balcony, you will see like 3 splicers down below, one will throw grenades up at you. Ezzzzz