PDA

View Full Version : quick question

luke391
02-10-2010, 07:08 AM
can i get HP upgrades, and eve upgrades and STILL get all the adam based story achievements or will that screw me out of them like in 1? I only ask because i am not having any problems on hard, but i rarly use plasmids *much like in 1* so i rather upgrade something useful for me than that XD *i didnt see anything that would stop me but you never know*

Wos
02-10-2010, 08:58 AM
Don't think so becuse the cost 40 adam´a piece but if you get desperate just start to harvest the sister after you gathered with them

SPIOLER

Will destroy achiv

evilman1000
02-10-2010, 10:26 AM
i got all health and eve upgrades, and all adam based story achievements in one run! just make sure you adopt little sister so uyou can get the bonus adam! then i saved them and i recived a couple of them teady bears. i had the tonic that gave me more adam havest and u get adam from big sisters, oh and remeber to look out for adam slugs when outside in the ocean :)! hope that helps.

luke391
02-10-2010, 10:56 AM
i got all health and eve upgrades, and all adam based story achievements in one run! just make sure you adopt little sister so uyou can get the bonus adam! then i saved them and i recived a couple of them teady bears. i had the tonic that gave me more adam havest and u get adam from big sisters, oh and remeber to look out for adam slugs when outside in the ocean :)! hope that helps.

thank you i assumed i could, but i wanted to make sure before i ruined my achievements XD *ive saved every little sister, with both extractions with 2 big sister downs, etc* but ok ill snag a few thanks!

Wos
02-10-2010, 11:07 AM
No problem, if you have any other questions about buioshock 1 or bioshock 2 SP send me a text message to my gamertag: aKa Wos

evilman1000
02-11-2010, 05:21 PM
No problem, if you have any other questions about buioshock 1 or bioshock 2 SP send me a text message to my gamertag: aKa Wos

You on crack?? he didnt qoute you? he said thankyou to me?? you said you dont think you can?? whaaaaa??? ehhh???