PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts/complaints

Metal X76
02-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Yet another game with that bloody multiplayer crap. Wish it had stayed single player. I hate multiplayer crap and trying to get online achievements. Nobody is forcing me to play but since I am a completionist & a cheevewhore. I won't bother for some games but I shall suck it up for one of the best fps I have ever played (& i'm not a huge fps fan but Bioshock changed that for me). Anyway, I'm trying to have fun with the multiplayer stuff and finish it before I take on the single play. I'll have to admit the online isn't terrible but it sure is frustrating.

1-Lack of multi character/skins (store didn't get pre-order codes :()
2-Getting a match started sometimes takes way to long (but it is only day 1 of release)
3-I haven't seen a bigdaddy suit yet.
4-Campers are annoying.
5-:rant:But getting disconnected or host quits is getting really f'n annoying:mad:. I'm not that good and haven't won many matches yet and I need that extra adam for completing the match. So all the matches I have played and whatever I did in the match and time I put in is gone. I know there will be some problems but my god, I have played roughly 27 matches and only 7 have been complete. It feels like Gears 1&2 all over again (gave up on gears 1 and at least gears 2 has horde mode to level slowly).

End :rant: Give me a little bit of credit I'm trying to enjoy something I'm not that fond of. Thanks for listening err well reading

Metal X out (yes thats my real name)

Wos
02-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Hehe, that MP for you :P

yeah it sucks

when it get to hard just puch a pillow ^^

evilman1000
02-10-2010, 10:02 AM
1- Agreed they could of but way more customization in!
2- i havnt had any problems with finding matches :S!
3- you have to sbe in the game for about 2 mins for one to appear and there so much fun to use but not to take down haha :(. but balance.
4- campers are annoying, but every game is goign to have them its a great tactic.
5- Again havnt encoutered that problem much!

Yeah im loving multiplayer. thinks it is ace. nothing better than watching someone teleport(at least thats what i thought he did) into my gesyer trap to be crushed against the ceiling haha XD

AoA Requiem
02-10-2010, 08:16 PM
I play a lot of COD4 and MW2 so this multiplayer is very very different for me .. I wouldn't say it is really BAD but maybe you just need to get used to it, like I do .. so far I am having fun, but I suck pretty bad.. lol

DeekBoy
02-10-2010, 09:18 PM
i have enjoyed it so far... besides the freezing which happens sometimes but other than that its a different experience. im just glad that another company did the MP so it didnt take away from the SP