PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Station 11 Fontaine Futuristics

Rowan88
02-10-2010, 02:02 PM
Help!

Im about to go on to the last level all I need to do it put the genetic key and go into the elevator, but im missing one of the Weapon Stations on this level.

On the guide it says :
11 Fontaine Futuristics - After you turn on the lights, it will be in the bottom of the holding cells area

I've went and looked everywhere in the holding area, the only door ive not been in is one where there is a red light flashing outside it and the green light is not lit. In the actual holding area I went around the back, dropped through the floor and looked in every single holding cell and it wasn't there.

Can anyone direct me please?

:)

Rowan88
02-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Just to add info:

The one door in the holding area that I cant get into that has the flashing red light says "SURVEILANCE OFFICE" above the door.

Rowan88
02-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Ok ive went in and out of every single area in that section, behind every wall, and in every gap and there is no PTTP station there!!!

Can someone please confirm if the guide is wrong or if im really fucking blind! lol...

Want to finish the game but dont want to move on until I get it :( :eek:

X nosgoth X
02-10-2010, 06:23 PM
You don't go downstairs to the holding cells. I'll try to explain.

You enter the room where there is a dead big daddy on the floor. There are two doors on the right, and one of them is locked. The other one takes you into the room from which you can go down into the holding cells. But you don't go down. Instead, you walk all the way around (clockwise) until you see the room that was locked. There's a crack in the glass through which you can distance-hack the door's panel.

I hope that makes sense.