PDA

View Full Version : What should be in the next Far Cry?

Project KG
03-10-2007, 10:38 PM
I think there should be more in-depth level editors. Also more in-depth character customization.

Shaaady Souljah
03-10-2007, 10:43 PM
How about a good campaign or fun multiplayer? ;)

I personally thought this game was horrible. I love FPSs and could not even force myself to finish the campaign for those achievements...

Hopefully they push the graphics much much farther as well.

Fonkey Monkey
03-11-2007, 03:19 AM
I liked it alot, but knowing this games history, the title of it will be:
Far Cry: Instincts: Predator: Savenger
or some shit like that aka we'll get another rehash before a sequel comes out.

Cobra034
03-13-2007, 09:25 PM
1. a more original title
2. better graphics
3. better character custimization
4. better map editor
5. better multiplayer

personally, the campaign was good, but it could use some tweaking

Project KG
03-13-2007, 09:45 PM
1. a more original title
2. better graphics
3. better character custimization
4. better map editor
5. better multiplayer

personally, the campaign was good, but it could use some tweakingI agree 100% with you.

ICEMAN
06-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Better Graphics (the game was a port from XBoX 1) a better Campaign more advance level editor, more weapons ,faster map selection i have 300 and it takes along time to find the one i want and Better Host functions (e.g been able to kick people.)

Ricard0 NL
06-09-2007, 02:34 PM
1 : Better Multiplayer
2 :more things in map editor
3 : no bugs in the game.....
4 : a longer story mode...
5 : no cheats!!!

:woop:

XTheOnslaughtX
06-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Personally I liked the game. Campaing and multiplayer. I have it on Xbox and for 360 and I think the graphics were damn good. I don't know what kind of tv's you guys play on but I've only recently been playing on an LCD HDTV and I haven't even played Farcry on it yet, but on my SD tv it looked great.

To Iceman: Actually Farcry is a PC game so they ported it from PC I do believe.

What should be in the next one:

1. More in-depth level/character editing.
2. More multiplayer game modes.
3. Option to choose different characters for multiplayer.
4. A better title. How about...Farcry: The Last Cry...idk.
5. Even more weapons and vehicles!!!
6. No bugs/glitches/cheats/exploits.
7. That final boss was hell on wheels to beat on just predator and I haven't quite beat hunter(I forget the hardest difficulty name) but I think I will be stuck there a good while when I get there. Could we improve the A.I. some please?
8. 1080p graphics( as well as all future next-gen games)

oDD Reflex
06-28-2007, 07:27 PM
I thought the campaign was rather long, I liked the story line but eventually it became like a chore to finish the game. If I'm dragging thru ROOKIE for 10points, I can't imagine doing it again at other difficulties for another 10 measly achievement points.

On the other hand I loved the multiplayer and Map editor is definately one of the better features of this game. Hopefully the next Installment of Far Cry will find some way to keep campaign fun & interesting to balance things out. Also the Weapon's range, specially thrown (gernades etc) is horrible, very hard to be precise with those. Some real time damage would be nice as well, like shooting glass windows, tires on vehicles etc.

Me55iah
07-13-2007, 07:18 PM
A sequel has been announced hasnt it?

Could be a while though as the devs are too heavily involved in Crysis I would imagine - hopw that gets a port to a console as it looks superb.

Project KG
07-14-2007, 02:39 PM
A sequel has been announced hasnt it?

Could be a while though as the devs are too heavily involved in Crysis I would imagine - hopw that gets a port to a console as it looks superb.Yeah it looks awesome.