PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Gamer Rep in DJ:Icon

Treflipin
03-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Ok listen up i dont know if rep really means nething or if it affects ur tag in any way shape or form but i do know that i dont like having 60% avoid me for no reason... i have lame claims of me quitting early and unsporting and whatever the one is... I NEVER LEAVE MATCHES wether it be this game or ne other so thats bogus in the first place second.... i feel people suck and hit avoid player just cause u beat them so bad becasue as ive realized this is the case with this game its the only game ive played in a few days and ive lost so much rep due to it...

SO IN CONCLUSION dont be a homo and avoid some1 just cause u got owned

Also if any1 does know some full details about REP please give me a link or something .... i dont think it can have that much of an affect because of all the bogus claims im sure every1 gets but i would really like to know for sure

AND ON A FINAL NOTE if ne1 feels like it preferr me because i shouldnt be avoided im helpful and fun to play with i have alot of game so i can play nething hit me up my tag is

TREFLIPIN

Segnius
03-10-2007, 11:31 PM
I agree with you about leaving certain bad rep because somebody beat you. You can however leave a player review saying you would like to avoid a player because they are too good for you. So all those people probably didn't just put fake stuff, if you completely kicked their ass they might have just actually put that you're too good for them and that's why they want to avoid you. I'm also pretty sure that if you leave a review saying either you're too good or they are too good then it doesn't have a negative impact on your stars, so it doesn't really matter.

CC99999
03-11-2007, 03:32 AM
I think DJ Icon is going to be NOTORIOUS for rip-off feedbackers.
AVOID playing it all costs with anyone you don't know.

Bluntman428
03-24-2007, 01:24 PM
I had this issue in Gears of War, and it sucked. A few months back I was pretty much unstoppable, got to number one in the weekly execution boards, ranked 20 in the all-time. My gamer rep before all this was 90% preferred. I never talk shit unless someone else started running off at the mouth, and I never quit early. In fact, I go out of my way to help people out who don't know how to play whatever game I'm playing at the time.

Presently, I have 64% avoided, 70% avoided at my worst. Ridiculous. Leaving bad feedback just cause someone's better than you is retarded. It's not like that meaningless number is gonna change the fact that you suck at the game.

Some people just have way too inflated egos, and they don't like to lose, since they believe they're the best in the world and no one could possibly be better than them. I actually heard one kid in a game yell at his friend when me and my buddy started wrecking them. No lie, he said "I'm way too good at this game to lose a round". What a joker.