PDA

View Full Version : VP??

PointPlaceWI
02-11-2010, 06:37 AM
Might of rushed through the tutorials at first, which may be the answer for this. But from what I see every fight you get in lowers your characters VP up to the point that it is gone and your character is all but worthless unless you find a recharge station.... Is there any items or what that you can raise your character's VP while going through stages? I'm currently in the military base at the beginning and just killed the creature that gets you the third achievement...

EmporerDragon
02-11-2010, 10:14 AM
While you can't raise the character's max VP, you can use the item God's Vigor to restore VP. Switching a character out of your battling party also slowly restores that character's VP. Finally, later in the game you will be able to obtain a Support skill that reduces VP consumption.

PointPlaceWI
02-13-2010, 06:46 AM
That info about taking people out and how it slowly restores their VP helped a lot.

Thanks!

Loopstahblue
02-19-2010, 04:50 PM
You can get the "Cut VP Use" skill from the "Woman prone to thievery" in Junk City. You just need to trade her 200 Speed Gems.

It seems to be quite effective at reducing VP loss.

PointPlaceWI
02-19-2010, 06:09 PM
You can get the "Cut VP Use" skill from the "Woman prone to thievery" in Junk City. You just need to trade her 200 Speed Gems.

lol I've already gotten the 1000/1000 for the game and am thankfully long done with it but thank you anyway!

Headless Snip3r
03-05-2010, 10:01 PM

I will keep this in mind when I start playing this game again. I got to the Sphynx last time and didn't go any further than that. I have a new gamertag now, so this time I plan to 1000/1000.