PDA

View Full Version : Uav

DarkCrown
02-11-2010, 08:23 AM
When I see people on the uav they sometime kill me using mounted gun? Is that possible

The only time I drive the uav I can only shoot Laser guided missile

And the signal don't seem to pick up where the enemy are , well I don't see them in the map while i'm flying (maybe my teamate see them tho..)

So is there a 2nd gun that i'm not aware :confused:

Emessai
02-11-2010, 08:29 AM
Once you reach rank 2 with vehicles you get the "V ALT W" specialization, or "vehicle alternate weapon". When using UAV, press LB to use the minigun. This applies to other vehicles as well.

stuhp
02-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Once you reach rank 2 with vehicles you get the "V ALT W" specialization, or "vehicle alternate weapon". When using UAV, press LB to use the minigun. This applies to other vehicles as well.

RB, actually. LB is for climbing in altitude. :D

Shelton
02-11-2010, 01:11 PM
There are different control schemes... The gun on the UAV gives your position away, so it is not such a bad thing to only have the rocket. Too many times I've been killed by the UAV because I had no idea it was near me due to the lack of fire.

Taiyz
02-11-2010, 02:34 PM
There are different control schemes... The gun on the UAV gives your position away, so it is not such a bad thing to only have the rocket. Too many times I've been killed by the UAV because I had no idea it was near me due to the lack of fire. When you use the gun does it actually put the UAV on the map? Or is it just easy to see where the UAV is because of the rain of bullets?

DugDigger
02-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Also make sure you select the Vehicle Weapon Alt Fire Specialization when customizing your class.......

Shelton
02-11-2010, 08:06 PM
When you use the gun does it actually put the UAV on the map? Or is it just easy to see where the UAV is because of the rain of bullets?
No. I don't think it even appears on the map if you use the "back" button to spot it. It's easier because you can hear the constant fire. Also, if you get shot by its weak alternate fire, you are given an indication of which direction the UAV is in and can thus fight back. If you get hit by the rocket, you're instantly dead.