PDA

View Full Version : scratch games

cotteneyekeith
03-04-2006, 10:50 PM
wen i used my ps2 and my games got scratchd i used this thing to fix them all it did was scratch it more but in away so that i could be read..i have scratchd my rr6 disc and it wont work dont no if i should try it what u think any1 tryed it on a xbox360 game

k_dog
03-04-2006, 11:28 PM
wen i used my ps2 and my games got scratchd i used this thing to fix them all it did was scratch it more but in away so that i could be read..i have scratchd my rr6 disc and it wont work dont no if i should try it what u think any1 tryed it on a xbox360 game

WTF??

When I used my PS2 and my games got scratched, I used this thing to fix them. All it did was scratch it more but in away so that it could be read the disc. I have scratched my RR6 disc and it won't work. I don't know if I should try it. What do you think? Anyone tryed it on a Xbox 360 game?

Whew, now that I can understand it. Alot of stuff I couldnt understand.

Are you refering to the Game Doctor?

scoobydiesel
03-05-2006, 12:58 AM
if you used a clear right they should at lest help a little bit but it shouldnt break it more or antyhing

Oryan
03-05-2006, 11:16 AM
I wonder if lense cleaner (glasses) would work.

aZTEKv2
03-05-2006, 11:46 AM
WTF??

Whew, now that I can understand it. Alot of stuff I couldnt understand.

Are you refering to the Game Doctor?

LOL KDOG. Please do not take major offense to this Keith, but after reading a few of your posts, im having to decypher your words, and I dont mean 1337 style either.

But anywho, your Ridge Racer game... is it a 360 or PS2 game? If its a 360 game let me know if its a perfect cloudy-ish circle or if its just "cat scratches" on it.

cotteneyekeith
03-05-2006, 04:54 PM
sorry ppl i waz from the fuck u school days oldschool style . i would rather go out and break dance than go school so im not to good at making sence with words so i try again once again im sorry ( types it on microsoft office 1st i think)

When I was using my playstation and my game got a scratch I used this disc thing ,cant remember what it is called but you put your disc in it, spin it around a bit then when you take it out it scratch the disc in a way that the console could read it .
What I am asking is should I do it to my ridge racer 6 disc because my dam cat got behind my unit and knocked my Xbox 36o over when it was on and it scratch my disc

hope that made sence

sorry peeps il stop posting im no good at this my bad

k_dog
03-05-2006, 05:22 PM
sorry peeps il stop posting im no good at this my bad

W/e, just take your time and look at what you are typing. It also makes it much easier to read if there is correct punctuation.:)

graf1k
03-05-2006, 11:37 PM
I thought this would be about instant lottery tickets.

k_dog
03-06-2006, 12:58 AM

Nothing like a $2 Payout on a Card! lol

Helacool360
03-06-2006, 01:02 AM

Yea so did I lol