PDA

View Full Version : Jack Ryan makes an appearance (in the form of a painting)

seahn
02-11-2010, 08:17 PM
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1377/imag0050.jpg

i now see that this isnt much news, but for those of you that missed it the first time, here is a painting of Jack Ryan (the character you play in the original Bioshock) first shooting up with "Electro Bolt"

there are several more "cameos" of Jack, but this one surprised me the most

in Bioshock 2 Jack Ryan is seen as a sort of messiah that freed the citezens of Rapture from Andrew Ryan, bla bla bla, and this painting is found a little before the fight with "Father Wales"

Albel Nox
02-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Hah, I knew I wasn't the only person who noticed that. :3
The first time I saw it I was like, "Oh, just some guy splicing."
Then I noticed the tattoos.

Purge
02-11-2010, 08:30 PM
I saw this, noticed the tattoo on his wrist. I never realised he was the son of Andrew Ryan until I heard Lamb mention it on an audio dairy.

seahn
02-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Hah, I knew I wasn't the only person who noticed that. :3
The first time I saw it I was like, "Oh, just some guy splicing."
Then I noticed the tattoos.

haha, i didn't notice it until my second playthru on hard... i think i had seen just the eve vial and the right arm, i move very fast when i play FPSs, and i was just over there near the candles trying to shoot them with different object threw telekinesis and i was like OMG the tattoos (which i plan on getting once i get some money, that and the triangle on Deltas hand)

Battosai343
02-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Well, now I fell dumb. I stared right at that painting on my first playthrough and didn't realize it was Jack. :drunk

Incompl33t
02-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Lol, never saw this, but that's cool. Would like to see more cameos.