PDA

View Full Version : Mother Goose glitched?

ODST Kayne
02-11-2010, 08:34 PM
I just saved a little sister, said so on the screen, team got the point and everything. Yet no achievement?

metallicorphan
02-11-2010, 08:43 PM
yeah it seems to be one of those games where the achievements unlock or don't

i have got that one you mentioned but some during the single player didn't unlock for me

if you did it again,i wonder if it will unlock for you then,as it may think you have already got it because you have already saved a little sister

Lone Jedi
02-11-2010, 08:57 PM
I'm in the same Mother Goose boat, as it were. I'm not having so much luck getting to a second sister (team-objective games are really hard with the number of no-mic players out there :P), but I'm a little worried that the game logic will be "oh, he already saved one before, so I won't bother now." If I manage sister #2 I'll let you know how I fare.

Or maybe an upcoming patch will add some new code to look for "missed" achievements and pop them, like they did for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (as well as one or two others that I can't name off the top of my head).

wizzard_of_tha_hood
02-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Same thing happened to me, just do it one or two more time and it will unlock. I had to save 3 little sisters before it would unlock.

anubis8515
02-11-2010, 09:15 PM
I got last night on my first litte sister save. Hopefully they get that fixed.

L0cke89
02-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Same happened to me. It's really the only online achievement I worry about, because it doesn't happen so often in general. Had several tied matches. So when I finally did it, I was ready to jump into the air and nothing happened >.>

MediumMelanin
02-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Do it on Multiplayer mode, in Capture The Sister mode, on the Attacker team/Graber or w/e it's called, not the defender team, get a sister, and carry her to a vent and put her un there yourself...achievement unlocked!

P.S. - has to be ranked...

Coheedd
02-11-2010, 09:22 PM
I got this achievement first time I saved a little sister. Maybe it's only glitched for some people.

IGzxManiiac
02-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Are you guys sure youre taking the little sister to the marked vent, not just any random vent??? Because i took the sister to the vent that is marked on your screen and i got the achievement first time.

L0cke89
02-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Just got it on the second try. So for everyone that got the glitch the first time, just try to get it done a second time ;p

guillermo316
02-11-2010, 11:06 PM
one of my first achievements, just be on offense in capture the little sister mode and you'll get it.