PDA

View Full Version : The Midnight Show???

billboe187
02-12-2010, 02:05 AM
Do i need the midnight show to get 1000 points in this game because it says that i need it to get the car palmino sedanca and thats the only perk i have left to get 1000.

any advice would be greatly appreciated

Mike Conno
02-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Do i need the midnight show to get 1000 points in this game because it says that i need it to get the car palmino sedanca and thats the only perk i have left to get 1000.

any advice would be greatly appreciated

I don't believe so because the only 2 cars I'm missing are in Saarbrücken are the perk says I have collected 37 out of 38 cars (I have the Palomino-Sedanca).

Since there are 39 cars counting the Sedanca and the Perk says only 38 are needed, my guess is that you do not need to get it and you can get the full 1000G without the DLC.

OldBayFries
02-12-2010, 04:04 PM
The midnight show is the DLC that makes all the women in the gentlemans club topless. Thats all. I dont think you need it for any achievements.

Mike Conno
02-12-2010, 04:35 PM
The midnight show is the DLC that makes all the women in the gentlemans club topless. Thats all. I dont think you need it for any achievements.

Wrong. It also adds the knife throwing game in the underground part of the Belle (indeed, it might add the whole underground part, not sure on that) and the big prize in that game is a new car, which is the OP doubt.

Ostrodamus
02-13-2010, 12:06 AM
No, as stated above, the DLC adds (in addition to nudity) a knife throwing game that will net you a grand prize of the Palomina Sedanca (sp?). You can still find the P.S. without the DLC, and still get the 1000 without the DLC.

Mike Conno
02-13-2010, 01:51 PM
...You can still find the P.S. without the DLC, and still get the 1000 without the DLC.

Are you sure you can find it without the DLC? I know you don't need it to get the 1000GS, but I never saw it anywhere else in the game.

Oh, and I finally got all cars, and as I suspected, I got the perk after collecting 38 cars (including the Palomino-Sedanca) but before getting the Delgado. So the veredict is:

You don't need to collect the Sedanca, but it counts for your total of 38 cars collected to get the Perk.

jiytee
03-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Thanks for clearing this up..

I was getting a bit worried as I cant DL the DLC and used my 'luck of the Irish up!'