PDA

View Full Version : So frustrated...!

IMportdreams95
03-11-2007, 06:09 AM
God i absolutely love this game. In no way is it like Fight for NY, but its cool. I ran thru and beat it on medium, wasn't all that hard, had a few problems. So since you can change the difficulty anytime you want i thought i would be slick and get to the end, put it to hard and get it.. well it didnt work... It took me forever to beat Whealy (sp) and it didn't work.

So now i start a new game and it takes me 6 tries to beat Big Herc!! ARGH why is this game so god damn hard (not hard for ach, but the difficulty!) oh well fuck def jam, fuck luda, fuck russlle simmons and rick rubin! . lol

Shaaady Souljah
03-11-2007, 06:12 AM
haaahaa...

i hope this game is worth it. gamefly fixed their fuckup and it looks like it will be arriving for me sometime around Wed. or Thurs. we can share our stories then...

im glad to see you got this game. (we will be knockin out the online for this next weekend--this weekend will be for MLB ;) )

is my boy in the game???!! or was that a badly good rumor? (SSSHHAAADDDYYY!)

IMportdreams95
03-11-2007, 06:42 AM
haaahaa...

i hope this game is worth it. gamefly fixed their fuckup and it looks like it will be arriving for me sometime around Wed. or Thurs. we can share our stories then...

im glad to see you got this game. (we will be knockin out the online for this next weekend--this weekend will be for MLB ;) )

ill have the online done tomorrow.. and moving on to my next game....slacker! :p

Shaaady Souljah
03-11-2007, 06:56 AM
ohhhhh.... so much for two birds with one stone. ;)

i will find my own helper then. :p

KilluhKam
03-11-2007, 06:59 AM
ohhhhh.... so much for two birds with one stone. ;)

i will find my own helper then. :p

ill help if you let me get wins off ya

Worm99
03-11-2007, 07:37 AM
haaahaa...

As far as what I have unlocked Shady's not in it maybe IMport can comfirm

IMportdreams95
03-11-2007, 07:40 AM
As far as what I have unlocked Shady's not in it maybe IMport can comfirm

thats a big no. Fuck this game!

KilluhKam
03-11-2007, 11:18 AM
some characters are obtainable though cheats (only one as far as i know and thats Fat Joe) its in one of these threads somewhere, but as far as i know he's not in the game...i havnt even herd anything about him suppose to be in the game...50 cent was so maybe he's through a cheat no one has found out yet? and same with a couple of other rappers that were on the list but werent in the game

ac2565
03-11-2007, 03:07 PM
God i absolutely love this game. In no way is it like Fight for NY, but its cool. I ran thru and beat it on medium, wasn't all that hard, had a few problems. So since you can change the difficulty anytime you want i thought i would be slick and get to the end, put it to hard and get it.. well it didnt work... It took me forever to beat Whealy (sp) and it didn't work.

thank you for telling me now I dont have to be stuck on Sticky Fingaz.

I did the same thing as you except I changed it to Hard when I had to fight Sticky Fingaz. When I learned you didnt get it I figured out that I wouldn't get the achievement either so I put it on Medium and was able to beat Sticky Fingaz without worrying about getting the achievement.

Norad45
03-11-2007, 04:13 PM
Ya, for the finishing moves on each level, you have a better chance of playing against someone online. I get my ass kicked on hard in about 3 minutes:( Fun game though!

IMportdreams95
03-14-2007, 02:42 AM
Well since i've played through the game twice now, i started my 3rd one on hard. I was kicking the shit outta everyone, only lost one match. Now i have to fight Young Jeezy as E-40, and E-40 sucks ass at fighting, so now im stuck.

If anyone had to use E40 and fight Young Jeezy let me know what tips you have for me. thanks

Tenshun
03-14-2007, 08:37 PM
What tips do you have for winning a match on hard? Combos? Counters? WTF?!? This game is killing me. Help me to understand your gaming greatness.

IMportdreams95
03-16-2007, 05:01 PM
What tips do you have for winning a match on hard? Combos? Counters? WTF?!? This game is killing me. Help me to understand your gaming greatness.

lol wish i could help man, but i need help as well. I got all the way to Young Jeezy where you fight him on "da block" and i can not beat him. Im 100% sure i would be able to beat him if i had my created "rapper" but i have to use E40

Buttcheeks
03-16-2007, 05:18 PM
This game is a super pain in the ass and I am only playing on normal. I hate trying to keep everyone happy all the time and then some of the fights a straight up rediculous. I am pretty sure I will not get the achievement for beating build a label on hard but I am going to work hard to get the other ones.

Shaaady Souljah
03-16-2007, 05:21 PM
this came in the mail for me today i believe (will know once it gets here this afternoon)..i finally have it for tonight or this weekend. i owe you buttcheeks--so if you want any help with the online or anything just let me know.

and import... did you get all of the online ones yet? otherwise we can do em too for our team. ;)

IMportdreams95
03-16-2007, 05:57 PM
this came in the mail for me today i believe (will know once it gets here this afternoon)..i finally have it for tonight or this weekend. i owe you buttcheeks--so if you want any help with the online or anything just let me know.

and import... did you get all of the online ones yet? otherwise we can do em too for our team. ;)

Nope i still need 100, and 200 wins. The guy i was doing it with had to take it back. Hit me up., im going to be playing nonstop starting tonight. GF is off work for the next 7weeks so i can stay up and get some shit done.