PDA

View Full Version : Well hello!

NaggingGnat
02-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Hello guys, girls and other lifeforms that may be lurking here!

Just thought i would join up, say hello, and hopefully get to know some other addicts here :)

I'm Al, live in Edinburgh, Scotland was born some 27 years ago and i am a freelance film, book and game reviewer....and for some reason just lately i have started to become a little bit addicted to increasing my gamerscore..i wonder why?!

Been playing games since the late 80's, with my first console being the slim atari 2600 ( ahhhh...pitfall... ) and since then have pretty much become a collector of all things video games.

Always prefer having fun on a game, and don't care if i win or lose so long as i have a damn good blast while doing it! Feel free to add me to your friends list, i have a pretty good sense of humor...and a rather strange outlook on life!

Oh, and thanks for making such a wonderful place on the web!

RuYi
02-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Welcome here. :) Have fun posting!
What kind of videogames do you like to play?

NaggingGnat
02-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Really depends on my mood if im honest.

Sometimes, if i have the time to spare i love sitting down with a good J-RPG and loosing myself for a good few hours.

Other then that i would say adventure / racing / strategy games make up a good portion of my fav games.

FPS i can cope with, and enjoy playing them now and then but i always swing more towards games that force me to think or explore :)

Yourself?

NightUlf
02-15-2010, 10:21 AM
Hello and welcome to x360a, hope you like it here with us.

Oh and how I remember the joys of Pitfall. :p