PDA

View Full Version : Shaking off the cops

Preston
03-04-2006, 11:50 PM
What's the best way to get rid of the cops? I've sailed through this until the number 7 racer I think it is and I need to get teh milestone of lasting 7mins with teh cops.

I've tried about 2 hrs and I just keep getting busted :( Anyone got anytips? Is is best to go on the motorway and try to outspeed them or in the little roads and try and shake em off?

TechIsCool
03-04-2006, 11:52 PM
What's the best way to get rid of the cops? I've sailed through this until the number 7 racer I think it is and I need to get teh milestone of lasting 7mins with teh cops.

I've tried about 2 hrs and I just keep getting busted :( Anyone got anytips? Is is best to go on the motorway and try to outspeed them or in the little roads and try and shake em off?

Very Easy run around the highway :)

Preston
03-05-2006, 02:50 PM
:( This is no fair man, I canny do it. I keep getting to the 7min mark and then the helicopters and them big 4X4 cars come and I cant get away. I have tried different tactics but it's starting to annoy me, I just want to get past this to keep playing cos up until this point I was so enjoyying this game.

The Fjomp
03-05-2006, 04:13 PM
Outrunning them it's not a bad idea, at least not until you have a wantd-level5, my tactic was alwayes staying in the area with alot of pursuit breakers. Use a couple to get most of the cops of your back, then just drive around with the rest of them, and wait for the pursuitbreakers will come back up, so when you have cleared your goal, use as many pursuitbreakers as you needs to get allt the cops off your back.

If you still have a few, either try to ram them, or drive fast as hell in areas with a lot of small roads which crosess eachothers, it seems like the cops becomes a little bit confused that way..

Preston
03-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Yayyyyy!

I finally did it and my reward was a nice fast as hell lamborghini :D So glad that's over with, the tactic I used was putting The Darkness soundtrack on and turning it up full blast and doing what The Fjomp said, driving round by the pursuitbreakers :) wooop wooopppp

The Fjomp
03-05-2006, 10:00 PM
I used Nightwish, dimmu borgir and drinking music, but i guess The Darkness does the same work:cool: