PDA

View Full Version : hello

fuzzbecool219
02-12-2010, 11:06 PM
So the gf was gunna get this game for vday so she goes to gamestop (idk y the place is a joke)she picks it up and when she's gunna buy it the guy wrking @ dumbstop said this game is crap and a waste of money. Wtf really so she didn't buy it srry just wanted 2 vent. But this game isn't crap is it?? Y is it people that wrk @ dickstop think they know everything about games. Well takecare guys

ConfusedGeek
02-13-2010, 05:13 AM
i wouldnt call it crap. ;)

i also wouldnt take advice from a guy at the store, but thats me.

fuzzbecool219
02-13-2010, 08:23 AM
I know that's what I told her. Well guess I'm gunna have 2 suck it up and buy it

Ostrodamus
02-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Well it's not "crap" but it is glitchy. Typical for a Pandemic game though. It's just short (story), they relied very heavily on freeplay events. Going off of the achievement guide, it looks like there are 1,338 freeplay events which is where most of your time will be spent. Kind of lame if you ask me because the freeplay events are all the same, blow this up or blow that up, collect all of these and complete all the those.

CLB Fight Club
02-16-2010, 02:12 PM
Yeah, they do rely on the freeplay events too much and they can be a bit of a drag but generally i think the game is decent and fun to play despite the relatively short campaign.

fuzzbecool219
02-17-2010, 10:53 PM
All good she got me a yr of xbox live so I can't bitch anymore lol

fuzzbecool219
02-19-2010, 09:26 PM
Well just won the game on ebay for 31 bucks so next 5days I willbe killing nazis woot woot

True I Skill
02-22-2010, 02:47 PM
That guy is a prick.
You should get Hes name phone up and ask for the Manager and tell him one of hes Imployee's are Telling Customers that the games are Crap and telling them not to buy Certain games. He may of been trying to help but still, He lost them a Sale, And hes Job is suppose to be selling games.

I can see how some people will not like this game, But it isnt so bad its not worth buying. The free play events they went over the top a little. I would of prefered less free play events and More missions. Or side missions where you have to Take over certain parts of the city, Or invade a nazi Base.

fuzzbecool219
02-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Just got the game and I love it played only 2hrs of it. Gunna save it for fri/sat. But my question is if I do all the real missions can I go back and do all the side ones? Thanks guys

True I Skill
02-25-2010, 10:20 PM
Just got the game and I love it played only 2hrs of it. Gunna save it for fri/sat. But my question is if I do all the real missions can I go back and do all the side ones? Thanks guys

Havent won it myself yet but from what i have Read yes after you win the game you are Still in France and can continue all the free play events.