God Of War

Evo Kazz

After finishing up Dante's Inferno, and thinking how amazing it was (although a blatent GOW copy) I noticed many people on here have not even heard of God Of War!! probably the best action slasher of all time, this is for you guys, if you own both consoles, check out the latest trailer for the new game (GOW3) If this doesn't blow hack and slash fans away nothing will!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-chaos-god-of-war/61815

Shit, didn't know I had sorry, please delete other.

I'm pretty sure alot of people know about God of War. I don't think it's a God of War copy either. Yikes, I don't agree with your post at all.

Eh? whats there to agree with. Many people in the Dante's forum didn't seem to know, so cos you know doesn't mean everyone does :-)

I'm at work at the moment, and "certain" sites are locked out..so i'll ask here instead

Is GoW 3 the only one on the PS3, and the others are on the PS2?

Thinking about giving this trilogy a bash

God of War collection just came out. 1 and 2 on a Blu-ray with a demo of 3. I've never played them(except the PSP game). So I think I'll get this next week so I can be up to date for 3.

yh it is an xbox 360 forum...not PS3 and its not like every1 who owns an xbox knows nothing about the PS3 dnt you think???

It's the gaming section, to talk about games, people do it over at PS3T, and it happens here, fanboys aye?

For the mature members that contributed/replied, yes God of War is awesome, not many PS3 games are, especially compared to 360, but this series is pretty hot. Glad you like the trailer, I loved it! I only wish it was on 360 with achievements instead PS3 exclusive with trophies, I just can't get into trophies no matter how hard I try.

I really prefer hack n' slash rpg's, preferably with lots of looting.

God of War I find to be terribly overrated.

Press 'O' here, move a block here to complete puzzle, quick-time event boss fight.

Dante's Inferno is just a GoW rip-off with cheap advertising, (nudity, religious stunt, etc...)

When I say GoW rip-off, I mean BLAND hack n' slash.

But since when has the majority of gamers ever seen true talent in a game?

God of War collection just came out. 1 and 2 on a Blu-ray with a demo of 3. I've never played them(except the PSP game). So I think I'll get this next week so I can be up to date for 3.

Oh really? Awesome sauce

Only reason i dont have a PS3 at the moment is because there wasnt too good of a reason to actually get one.

Uncharted intrested me, but not enough to drop £200 on one...but having the GoW series available probably justifies it now

*runs to dixons*

Yeah its a shame its not coming out on the 360. Last time I played my PS3 was for uncharted 2, and now I have to dust it off and grab it for God of War. Those two are really the only ones that interest me out of the PS3 exclusives. Maybe Last Guardian, once that gets released.