PDA

View Full Version : Devil May Cry + Bullet Witch?

tarekegypt
02-13-2010, 11:51 AM
This is game is so like devil may cry and reminds of bullet witch all mixed together! any story behind the style of the game that i am not aware of?

ListlessDonkey
02-13-2010, 12:11 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hideki_Kamiya

Thats the link.

isual
02-15-2010, 12:55 AM
Bullet witch? No. I played that game an it was terrible. Just terrible, but that's my opinion. And probably because i got that game 3 years later when it first came out. Mind you bullet witch was a first year 360 game.

TheUglyCasanova
02-15-2010, 01:24 AM
Uh the style is the action and how smooth it goes with the added sexiness that is Bayonetta?

The fighting is 5 times smoother than anything in DMC.

Devolon
02-17-2010, 12:00 PM
I really liked Bullet witch, the uber powerful magic attacks were something special: wiping out an entire city with meteors was fun, it was like unleashing hell on your enemies. But that was 3 years ago, and I guess the game looks absolutely terrible by 2010's standards - it wasn't exactly cutting edge to begin with.

Shadar Kai
02-17-2010, 01:39 PM
This is game is so like devil may cry and reminds of bullet witch all mixed together! any story behind the style of the game that i am not aware of?

I thought that exact same thing, so much so that I almost went back to give Bullet Witch another go...

... but I'd probably just end up dissapointed.

I know what you mean though.

Spectreshade85
02-22-2010, 04:38 PM
Didn't the DMC people make this one, too? I noticed one of te chieves called "angel may cry".

Shadowiii
02-22-2010, 09:24 PM
Didn't the DMC people make this one, too? I noticed one of te chieves called "angel may cry".
He made DMC 1,2, and 3. He then quit Capcom and made Bayonetta. He DIDN'T make DMC 4.
That's why there are similarities between the two games. Though, honestly, they are different in many ways. DMC relies a lot on ball-out attacks, with little emphasis on dodging and blocking (unless you are playing Dante must Die difficulty). On the other side of the coin, Bayonetta is 100% about dodging, with bonuses given out for successful dodges and successive attacks without getting hit (magic).
As for Bullet Witch, that game looked cool but overall sucked, but I definitely got "wow, two games combined!" idea when I first saw the Bayonetta box.

Jim Auh Thee
03-12-2010, 04:13 AM
i hated the most recent devil may cry, loved all the old 1s though
havent played bullet witch but id like too

xI MrBubbles Ix
03-13-2010, 01:36 AM
Devil may cry - the ridiculous difficutly + sexy assed lady - hard acheivments= bayonetta