PDA

View Full Version : Huge money glitch?

Unimental
03-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Has anyone run into this yet?

I'm playing through on Hard difficulty, and was investing in my second to last song (happened to be "Get Low" by Lil John, as it were). Anyways, I put a paltry $456,000 into the song budget (my lowest since the very first song) and went on to win my next fight. All of the sudden, the multi-platiinum achievement popped up... which seemed odd given that none of my other songs were close.

I check the figures, and "Get Low" shows up with over 100 MILLION sold, and $200 MILLION in earnings. After just one fight.

Needless to say, my style points are soaring through the roof as I buy up all of the jewlery items.

Question is... is this a cheat or glitch?

diggnation1
03-11-2007, 10:09 PM
Has anyone run into this yet?

I'm playing through on Hard difficulty, and was investing in my second to last song (happened to be "Get Low" by Lil John, as it were). Anyways, I put a paltry $456,000 into the song budget (my lowest since the very first song) and went on to win my next fight. All of the sudden, the multi-platiinum achievement popped up... which seemed odd given that none of my other songs were close.

I check the figures, and "Get Low" shows up with over 100 MILLION sold, and $200 MILLION in earnings. After just one fight.

Needless to say, my style points are soaring through the roof as I buy up all of the jewlery items.

Question is... is this a cheat or glitch?

I had crunk also by lil john hit a billion sold and it grossed me like 2 billion:Bounce: but it is kinda useless since there is nothing really to spend it on

Demon Ninja
03-12-2007, 12:06 AM
maybe lil john is like the major money maker in the game.

KilluhKam
03-12-2007, 01:13 AM
i think u just got lucky lol

Blackzz914
03-12-2007, 02:16 AM
This happened to me with big boi twice i sold 136 million the first day and all together over a billion it must be a glitch. my style points are at 600 right now though so im not mad. lol

I xp I shELmo
03-28-2007, 12:48 PM
it does kinda seem cut short this game, i finished it b4 realising and missed out on loads of achievements, im going through it again properly now on hard and hopefully ill get few more achievements!! better had neways :/

xX DaSecret Xx
03-29-2007, 04:59 PM
do you have a better shot at getting a song to go multi platinum on hard then you would easy?

ThisIsWhyImHot
03-29-2007, 11:23 PM
I think it's just a glitch, lol.. a nice one though

An artist actually going multiplatinum the first week - there would have to be some major brain washing going on in the world lol

I xp I shELmo
03-30-2007, 07:10 AM
ive just tried saving loads of cash up and investing in for TI's - What you know, but its still not gone multiplatinum, and im nearing the end now, so will try it again with some of the songs u guys used :(