PDA

View Full Version : Two Problems with Achievements

SilentRamble
03-11-2007, 10:12 PM
My first problem is Rifleman. The guide on here says to get it on the mission where you start off by sneaking up on that guard who has a German rifle, so you can get the German and Rifle achievements at the same time. I tried this. At the end of the mission, I got the german award, but not the rifle. I remembered hitting someone with the Jeep, so I was wondering if that was the problem, until I realized I wouldn't have gotten the German award either. Any ideas?

The other isn't really a problem as much of a question. Pretty much I'm just curious if 1 kill equals 1 point online. I got my 20th kill, and a voice said I had been promoted to Lieutenant, so I was thinking a kill was 10 points, but I didn't get the Lt. achievement.

I know the game is glitchy, but if anyone has another explanation, I'm very interested.

Curtis
03-11-2007, 10:45 PM
You get promotions in one game, and it starts from the bottom everytime you go into a new game. Your overall points is what gets you the achievements, which add up from game to game. You can check out your points by going on Multiplayer > Xbox Live > Leaderboards. There the points that will get you the achievements.

It doesn't matter if you run people over while doing the factory mission. If you pick up the germans weapon, and it's a rifle. Use it all the way through and you should get it. If you only use that gun aswell, you'll probly get conversationist achievement while your at it.

SilentRamble
03-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Hmm, thanks for the info on the online achievements.

As for the other thing, I already had the conservationalist from the first time I only used a bolt-action... I should redo that mission again, but this game wasn't that great, and this is the one mission that sticks out as being the worst. Not really sure if it's worth 15G that I'm not even guaranteed as it's looking. I'll probably get around to it in time...

But yeah... thanks.

Curtis
03-12-2007, 11:36 PM
No problem. The main problem with the game though is the points in ranked matches online achievements, there rediculous. It takes nearly 500 hours of playing ranked games to get the final achieve for it. It's a pritty decent 550 quickie in maybe 10-12 hours on it though.

xVanished
03-12-2007, 11:42 PM
No problem. The main problem with the game though is the points in ranked matches online achievements, there rediculous. It takes nearly 500 hours of playing ranked games to get the final achieve for it. It's a pritty decent 550 quickie in maybe 10-12 hours on it though.

Yeah, i have 550, and i dont think i will be attempting the other achievements.

Crabbo
03-13-2007, 04:12 PM
i did the rifle one in the last canadian mission. If thats any help.

Rocket
03-13-2007, 06:16 PM
i did the rifle one in the last canadian mission. If thats any help.

I have the rifle one, I got it when I did one of the british missions, the one where you have to sneak around...got it the first go round...got that one, the use only german weapons and the lob 5 grenades back....I wasn't sure why I got the use only rifle one because of the grenades, but i chalked it up to I wasn't actually using my frags...

Post Starter: Did you throw any of your grenades???? That may have been it...you may have done it not even realizing?

The Anderlation
03-13-2007, 06:40 PM
I have got all the single player ones, bar the Veteran one, i will get it soon though. Going to spend some more time on this game, i found it quality.