PDA

View Full Version : The cross-console alphageek waiting to me you!

gamerscorhunta
02-14-2010, 08:26 PM
Yo guys, what's up? I just joined this site minutes ago, and I already am excited to hunt with you guys!

My name's Lane, I'm 13, and I'm from Illinois. Currently, I am an orphan, my parents died in a highway accident when I was 4, and since then, I've been playing video games to keep myself occupied. I love them with all my heart, and I sometimes wish they were back, but I had to move on. I love cooperative type of games where teamwork is applied, and I love helping others get achievements. I have looked foward in life, not looking back, and plan on getting a Master's degree in Computer mapping, to develope video games of my own some day down the road. I hope to meet and greet every single member on this site with a smile, and am wanting to help as much as I can on this site. Since I grew up alone for most of my life, I'm not great at talking out in public, so if I seem to have grammer issues of some kind, sorry for it. I am a straight-A student, taking advanced classes, and have a GPA of 4.235 or somewhere around. Just to let you know :)

Also, I have all consoles currently in this generation (PC (duh), PS3, 360, Wii) and I don't take sides on one console. Also, people sitting in corners waiting to snatch a kill, I don't call "campers" or "noobs", I rather call them "You need better training" and help them out. Another this to throw in!

Great to get this going, happy Valentines! Hope to see you all on Xbox soon!

Tussell
02-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Hey man! Nice to see another user from Illinois! Where about in Illinois are you from?

Also, I'm sure you get this a lot, but I'm very sorry to hear about your parents, my condolences.

You're guaranteed to love this site! I give you my money-back guarantee! Hope you enjoy your stay, and remember STAY ACTIVE! :)

gamerscorhunta
02-14-2010, 09:16 PM
Thanks, I do, but every one I am thankful for. Anyways, I am from Mattoon-Charleston, Central Illinois.