PDA

View Full Version : collectable question

UKDanny666
02-15-2010, 04:26 PM
hey guys just did the hospital mission but missed the last thome of power or what ever it is, if i replay the mission can i just get that one thing or do i have to get all of the collectables in that level??

Lord Goblinboy
02-15-2010, 06:59 PM
replay the level and check the "back" menu, if it says you still have the others you collected, then you can just get the one you need,

if not then im afraid you have to get them all again

Infomouse
02-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Rather than make a new thread I thought i would ask my question here.
I beat the game and missed some collectibles in Midtown (specifically the Kriseoue Circle building), but since i beat the game and am trying to re-collect these items, is it still possible even though they have vacated to Downtown, without re-playing through the game?
EDIT: And I know i can re-enter the building but there is a table in the way of the upper stairs.

Typeonegativ71
03-22-2010, 10:09 PM
@infomouse
Yes, you can still get it. It was one of the ones I needed after I finished my playthrough and I found that you can jump onto the table in the stairway and then jump again to the top of the stairs. It may take a few minutes to find the correct spot to leap from but you will be able to do it.

Also, there will still be grenades up there if you need them, although the rest of the attack furniture and boxes appears to be cleaned out.

Collecting the rest of the Midtown/Downtown gold was a pain but I had this site's guide as well as the visual walkthrough on IGN up in two different browser windows and cross-referenced whenever I had trouble finding them. Good luck!

Sampson
03-25-2010, 01:54 AM
Replay it and only collect the one thing you need.