CONFIRMED ACHIEVEMENT BUG: All Costume Complete = Shop Complete!!!!

grinner

CONFIRMED this by myself!!

Getting "All costume complete" achievement will also give you "Shop Complete" achievement in Rumble Roses XX!! You do *NOT* need to buy any ACTIONs from the shop such as poses or humiliation items (like hula hoops or jump ropes) to get "Shop Complete" achievement!! You do need to buy all costumes for all 30 Lambda's tho.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got all achievements for this game, WOO HOO!!!

http://live.xbox.com/member/WildGrinner/ (check my games for achievement & find Rumble RosesXX)

Didn't buy all the hula hoops & poses for everyone either. Most of my Lambda's only have 37 or 38 things unlocked out of like 96 (for the 37 costumes & maybe 1 for the sun tan OIL unlock if they won the Singles title belt). None of my Lambda's have unlocked more than 40/96 because almost all of them do not have any hula hoops or poses. Only 3 of my characters _anywhere_ actually do have 100% unlocked with all costumes, swimsuite & actions bought.

If you need some hints on how I did it, go to this link here, but just know that it is NOT worth it to get all achievements in this game- even if you are winning matches in only 20 seconds. After a while it was just a stupid grind for a collect-a-thon and that bites... but I do love seeing sexy women in my video games & my ADHD makes me do 2 or 3 things at once and was one of them. TIPS here at

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=929261&topic=52471966

Mad props to FeLizP for the techniques that made this game so much faster. Don't forget to install game to your HD so it loads faster, plus its prettier.

Some other random stats of mine if any of you are interested

* Play Time: 356 Hours (no I didn't really play all that time, kind of like watching TV while you do your homework, but instead I played video games while doing some other stuff)

* Start Up : 360

* Unlock Rate: 53.4%

* Single Play: 4748 (that's the real number you guys want, I played 4748 matches...but it could have been MUCH MUCH less had I followed the advice in the TIPS link above)

* Highest used Character: Dixie at 5.0% with 237 / 4748 matches played (my first character & fooled around with her the most).

* Least used character: Aisha at 0.5% with 25 / 4748 matches played (yes I only played with Aisha 25 times and STILL unlocked & bought all of her costumes).

* Most used Lambda: Lambda#02 at 2.8% with 134 / 4748 matches played (only 13 of my Lambda's played over one hundred matches)

* Least used Lambda: Lambda#21 at 1.4% with 68 / 4748 matches played

(yes I named my Lambda's stuff like "Nadine 14" so I could keep track of them, then I renamed them "DONE 14" to make sure I didn't play one more than I needed to.

Ok, that's all for now. Have fun all. Thanks for all the tips on this message board. This message also posted in Gamefaqs too.

• 1 month later...

YUP YUP, definitely works! Just got the last three achievements all at once, 370 points! Almost makes up for the three year, 400+ hour slog!

For Lambdas, I purchased nothing but costumes, for core girls, all outfits and penalties.

• 2 months later...

You do have to but only with the 10 starter Roses not for the Lambdas or Alter Ego's.Once you buy the 7 humiliation items for the 10 main Roses you are done with Actions for good, no need to buy them with the Alter Ego's or Lambdas. Just 7 items from Action with the 10 available Roses from the start.

There are like 7 Humiliation Items that must be purchased at the shop.

Hula Hoop(Penalty)- 4500 RR

Balance Ball(Penalty)- 4500 RR

Jump Rope(Penalty)- 4500 RR

Hopping(Penalty)- 4500RR

Water Gun(Penalty)- 4500 RR

Washing Swimming Pool(Penalty)- 4500 RR

Round Trunk(Penalty)- 4500 RR

But you only need to buy and use them with the 10 default Roses once you get to the Lambdas everything you need will be available for you to buy you dont have to unlock the shop items individually. If youre on your Lamdas now you might wanna check the Strategy Guide that will show you how to make easy credits and win matches in under 20 seconds.

Edited by FeLizP

• 7 months later...