PDA

View Full Version : Both DLC

Alexrietveld
02-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Anyone else out there who is waiting for the 2nd DLC to come out and then buy both at the same time? (ie you haven't bought the 1st DLC yet)

I heard about the 1st DLC being so short, so my plan is to save it and then when the 2nd DLC is out get them at the same time and have a longer, more enjoyable experience.

VladimirK
02-16-2010, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I'm waiting for this one them I'm gonna get 800 MS points and get both.

storm python
02-26-2010, 08:33 PM
I just did this and im glad i waited for both, battle of forli was that short i had to do a double check when bonfire of the vanities started.
Its a pitty ubisoft didnt do a different level for memory 12 and merge both DLC for memory 13.
Still as a whole it wasn't a bad 800+ points spent.
hard to believe both DLC took up the best part of 2 gig though and like others have said its a bumber that you cant replay memories i guess the only option would be to restart the whole game again just for fun.(like thats going to happen)

Alexrietveld
02-27-2010, 11:56 AM
I still haven't bought both DLC yet. The 1+ gig download just took me by complete surprise. I'd have to delete a bunch of other stuff to free up that much space which I don't really feel like doing.

I read there were audio bugs and other little problems with the 2nd DLC so I guess I'll wait till I buy a bigger harddrive and hope they fix the glitches in the mean time.

Hutchy27
03-29-2010, 08:06 PM
i'm wondering why the two of the same dlc bonfire of ven both different prices :confused:

DarthSoth
03-29-2010, 08:09 PM
i'm wondering why the two of the same dlc bonfire of ven both different prices :confused:

If you read the descriptions they are both for the Bonfire DLC but the more expensive one comes with the 3 Black edition extra levels. 2 of those were available with the Master Assassin Edition though.

nel e nel
03-31-2010, 04:48 PM
Heck I waited on even starting the game until both DLC came out. ACII has been collecting dust on my bookshelf since New Years.

Glad I waited though, because the DLC fits right into the gameplay/storyline without missing a beat. I think I would have been disappointed if I had already completed the game and then went back.

DR Yuill-Kirkwood
07-27-2010, 02:45 PM
Really disappointed their was no achievements with any of the DLC.

hizzern
05-15-2011, 06:59 PM
what is the 3 black edition levels about ?