How many people are required to boost a Ranked Match in this?

Hey man, you only need two people to boost. Just find a buddy and pick a server which has 0/16 people in it. unfortunately u cant stop people from joining the game which can be annoying so you gotta be speedy! also, i've been told March 17 will be the last day you can get the online achievements as the servers are being shut down. hope this helps

I just got this game and now find out about the servers going down! :/ I'm hoping someone here will help me boost the online. Add me on xbox with a message for LotR and I'll add you and help boost. GT: Card Dreamer. I appreciate in advance for anyone and everyone's help! I can help tonight anytime after 9 eastern if that's good. or prior to 8 eastern

I'll ask a question regarding Online Achievements too as there is no need to create another thread for this :

Approximately how long does it take to boost all online achievements? (Assuming you have found someone to boost it with) Please include the time it would take to boost the partner as well in the time you're going to say :p

Thanks