xEndriux
02-17-2010, 09:34 AM
If someone knows how to get that achievement
please leave here info.....we need to know if unranked works
or it must be done in ranked races

thx

Evo Kazz
02-17-2010, 10:18 AM
Do 10 races in unranked with 10 different cars, if that achievement unlocks then chances are the 200 will unlock in unranked, if it doesn't then ranked it is. I can't try as nobody seems interested in boosting lmao this games died.

xEndriux
02-17-2010, 10:21 AM
Do 10 races in unranked with 10 different cars, if that achievement unlocks then chances are the 200 will unlock in unranked, if it doesn't then ranked it is. I can't try as nobody seems interested in boosting lmao this games died.

I don't want to buy this DLC if it needs ranked races or if I cannot boost
so if someone can tell that info I can boost that with you

Guido636
02-18-2010, 01:51 PM
No news about unranked match???

Evo Kazz
02-18-2010, 03:33 PM
I think many are misreading this achievement (I may be wrong though). It does not say anywhere to do ranked, it just says online, so I think both will count, on your driver profile whether you win ranked or not, you get a win, so I think unranked is fine.

As for podium finish, if 2 people do 100 wins each I think it will unlock for both players, as opposed to doing 200 each. Reason is a podium finish it top 3, not 1st, and with 2 people, every race is a podium finish for both.

Guido636
02-18-2010, 05:41 PM
I know but i want only a confirm before start with my buddy that is going to get the game soon... however i will post if works as soon as i finish

PhunkeyMonkeh
02-19-2010, 05:53 PM
I'll be up for doing this with someone.
Send a FR
GT=PHUNKEYMONKEH

Ri88ick
02-20-2010, 04:17 PM
I can confirm that you can do "Tifosi" and "Online Ferrari Master" in unranked races. Did it with a 2nd profile. And it unlocked exactly at 200. You can use the counter for the online podium badge to check.

But even with the shortest track ist took about 7 hours.

And it was kind of boring because loading times and waiting for the lobby to countdown take much longer than the race itself...Thanks EA :uzi:

Protagonist.
02-20-2010, 11:05 PM
Automated Method:

Optional: It may be a good idea to install the game to hard drive (google how if you don't know) at least for this achievement, and delete it after to free the space back. Reason is your 360 will be running for quite a while so this way it will run quieter and cooler.

1. Go to Xbox Live, Versus, and Unranked Match. The host should set the track to Miyatomi and the laps to 1. Minimum 1 boosting partner should be invited, maximum 2. Podium finish is only for the top 3 places, so more than 3 people won't work.

2. Pick the Ferrari FXX as it is the fastest Ferrari.

3. I recommend a play & charge cable, since it prevents the controller from shutting off in all cases, although the trigger input may be enough to prevent the controller from shutting off, I haven't tested it with a wireless controller on battery, it may work.

4. Wrap the cable under the controller, across the right handle (under the face buttons), and tight over top of the right trigger (gas) to hold it down. I wrapped it around twice in this method and then just around the controller in general a couple times to keep it snug. Rubber band, tape, or twist-tie may also do the trick if you have problems with the charge cable being snug. :woop:

5. It would also be a good idea to set the controller in a little pile of towels or something soft to absorb the rumble and not let the trigger become un-depressed.

6. The games will continue to play out on their own. Watch for a race or two to make sure the setup is secure. Then, do whatever you like for the next 6+ hours until 200 races are completed. :drunk

Kudu
02-23-2010, 11:09 PM
Anyone up for using the method stated above overnight right now? I'm online if anyone wants to set it up, friend request at iKudu.

rob6692
02-24-2010, 02:04 PM
i been hosting a ranked a five lap race of the shortest track (miyatomi) for a bit.. never had any problems with not having an opponent.. if someone wants to do it with me send a message.. Dr R Lee is my gt :)

C0lourmegrey
03-11-2010, 08:26 PM
5. It would also be a good idea to set the controller in a little pile of towels or something soft to absorb the rumble and not let the trigger become un-depressed.
Or...............you could um turn off vibration in your settings........

hilde86
03-14-2010, 08:28 PM
hi,

want to boost the 2 online achievements with the method mentioned above. So if u want to do it with me, please add me.

GT: delyx86

pegaso650
04-10-2010, 08:32 AM

mark21667
04-19-2010, 09:43 AM
I will be up for this method. I can be on anytime. Tag is Mark Miwurdz

StillTIPPIN187
05-10-2010, 03:35 AM
Automated Method:

Optional: It may be a good idea to install the game to hard drive (google how if you don't know) at least for this achievement, and delete it after to free the space back. Reason is your 360 will be running for quite a while so this way it will run quieter and cooler.

1. Go to Xbox Live, Versus, and Unranked Match. The host should set the track to Miyatomi and the laps to 1. Minimum 1 boosting partner should be invited, maximum 2. Podium finish is only for the top 3 places, so more than 3 people won't work.

2. Pick the Ferrari FXX as it is the fastest Ferrari.

3. I recommend a play & charge cable, since it prevents the controller from shutting off in all cases, although the trigger input may be enough to prevent the controller from shutting off, I haven't tested it with a wireless controller on battery, it may work.

4. Wrap the cable under the controller, across the right handle (under the face buttons), and tight over top of the right trigger (gas) to hold it down. I wrapped it around twice in this method and then just around the controller in general a couple times to keep it snug. Rubber band, tape, or twist-tie may also do the trick if you have problems with the charge cable being snug. :woop:

6. The games will continue to play out on their own. Watch for a race or two to make sure the setup is secure. Then, do whatever you like for the next 6+ hours until 200 races are completed. :drunk

how does this work?.. there is no time limit.. meaning the races arent ending untill i complete a lap.. and if im not actually playing laps are getting completed..

is there a way to set a time limit?
EDIT
ok i think ur refering to "time attack" ? i see a timer in TA.. i was using the "race" mode