PDA

View Full Version : What's goin' on, eh?

xTKWxCanadaEhx
02-17-2010, 04:41 PM
Good day, eh. I'm xTKWxCanadaEhx. Welcome to the Great White North, eh.

I'm new to this board, though I've been an XBL member for 2 long years.

Decided to join x360a because I'm bored and I've got nothing better to do besides trying to complete a few games, eh.

As you can probably see in my sig, I'm keeping track of how many medals Canada wins at the Olympics. Unfortunately, we're not in first place when it comes to medals, that would be Germany (click here to see the current medal standings by nation (http://www.nbcolympics.com/medals/index.html)).

Oh well. Back on topic. I'm here, I'm Canadian, and I brought the beer, eh!

Deyankees1
02-17-2010, 10:09 PM
eh BEER!!!

Welcome to the site, didnt know US was in second in medal count nice even thou Canada's hockey team is stacked lol guess you guys will be taking that one.

xTKWxCanadaEhx
02-17-2010, 10:10 PM
eh BEER!!!

Welcome to the site, didnt know US was in second in medal count nice even thou Canada's hockey team is stacked lol guess you guys will be taking that one.

Oh yeah :D

Did you catch the hockey game last night between Russia and Latvia? Last I checked Russia was winning 3-0.

Deyankees1
02-17-2010, 10:13 PM
Oh yeah :D

Did you catch the hockey game last night between Russia and Latvia? Last I checked Russia was winning 3-0.

Nah didnt catch it they show them here like 7 hours later lol all I know is the US Women's team won like 13-0 against Russia I believe lol.

NightUlf
02-18-2010, 08:42 AM
Greetings, welcome to x360a.
Hope you enjoy your stay here.

SharksInYourMouth
02-18-2010, 09:53 AM
Welcome to X360a, I'm sure you will love your time here.