PDA

View Full Version : Big tip for Not on my Watch

Gunstar Chaos
02-17-2010, 06:42 PM
I read a thread here and followed the guide to Saarbruken about cirlcing the area (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2711006&postcount=5). I had my silenced pistol ready and fired one the Nazis pointing at the citizens. But every time I fired my gun it was an instant alarm that had to be gotten rid of.

After a bit of this I was getting tired of running til the alarm went away. I found out a new way to save the citizen without even fire a gun.

Whenever you see someone pointing a gun at a citizen, just walk up to the Nazi and bump into him. Citizen will be saved. Then it will say you provoked him and you can walk away without an alarm. Simple and fast.

CLB Fight Club
02-17-2010, 10:45 PM
This should be useful, i would already have this achievement from saving civilians but they weren't counted whilst i did the freeplay events using the Eiffel Tower glitch.

Pesantissimo
02-27-2010, 12:12 PM
can't figure out when to shoot them or punch them because I never find a nazi shooting a civilian but punching them instead... and this happens all of a sudden, therefore if I kill the nazi after he punched the civilian...my kill doesn't count

Gunstar Chaos
03-01-2010, 04:18 PM
When they punch or push it doesnt count. Just follow a few Nazis around and you'll see them run to a civilian then draw a gun to their head. Just run into the Nazi with the gun and he'll drop his weapon and look at you. So you can walk off before an alarm is raised.

Pesantissimo
03-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Thanks guys...Saarbr¨cken was definitely the right spot to roam in

jiytee
03-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Thanks guys...Saarbr¨cken was definitely the right spot to roam in
Nice one guys.... Well on the way to this now...:uzi:

Trikke
09-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Thanks to the OP. Works perfectly.

The End
09-11-2010, 10:58 AM
YouTube - The Saboteur: " Not on My Watch" Achievement Guide

I found this location was better because you can save 2 civilians everytime instead of just 1.

Banana Xtreme
09-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Is it next to the Eiffel Tower? I'm not getting it very well.

Ali_P_84
09-13-2010, 08:12 PM
It's time consuming but I found it best to do in Saarbrucken with all the Nazis wandering about there's four or five spots close to each other to keep going between.

Draven1089
09-29-2010, 07:46 PM
The way I was able to get this is to run the Nazi's over with your car. Even if you don't kill them you still save the civilian and you can drive outta range without raising an alarm

GamingDude
09-29-2010, 08:07 PM
Yea what most people forget is that you can only save civilians when it's gray on the map. so Saarbrucken is the best choice for anyone

Ali_P_84
09-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Yea what most people forget is that you can only save civilians when it's gray on the map. so Saarbrucken is the best choice for anyone

Especially if you need to mop this achievement up after finishing the main game.