PDA

View Full Version : saving macmillian, too hard?

Darkdodoboy
02-17-2010, 08:44 PM
i'm at the last part of the mission ''one shot,one kill'' when the heli comes for you, since there are no checkpoints when you get attacked it takes a lot of time to do it again if you die....
someone got any tips/hints how to to does on an easy way ( btw, it's on veteran)? I would like to know because i already tried it like 6 times and i'm getting annoyed.

Dark Dodo Boy

Sabguy17
02-23-2010, 03:05 AM
I think I did this part by hiding behind the bumper car building to the far right. Just use claymores and be patient and eventually the objective will tell you to pick mcmillan up. Then make a mad dash to pick him up, and once you have him you have significantly increased health and can carry him to da choppa.

soloteg
02-24-2010, 07:23 PM
put macmillian on a hill to the left of the carousel.

claymore as much as you can

hide on the carousel in prone, and snipe as much as you can.

If all goes according to plan you shouldn't even have to move from your spot. I think I might have had to run around a little bit evading some enemies. Keep trying and you'll get it.

klondikebar
02-25-2010, 12:10 AM
put macmillian on a hill to the left of the carousel.

claymore as much as you can

hide on the carousel in prone, and snipe as much as you can.

If all goes according to plan you shouldn't even have to move from your spot. I think I might have had to run around a little bit evading some enemies. Keep trying and you'll get it.
That is what I tried. Every once in a while a guy will come from your right and it's easy to just get up and shoot him real quick.

veece16
02-25-2010, 12:23 AM
There's some videos on youtube that show the good places to hide, just follow those and you should beat it no problem.

Darkdodoboy
02-25-2010, 03:08 PM
Thank you guys for the help, i made it, following a vid in which you have to get behind a building.

CLOSED:locked