View Full Version : Achievements up but need translation

Worm III
02-18-2010, 01:57 AM
SSIA. Somebody who can read Japanese.

http://www12.atwiki.jp/xbox360score/pages/963.html

Originally found on SRK.com

omni
02-18-2010, 05:23 AM
Real fighter 入Rero to get all achievements! The road to true fighter would always know it! 0
Kenka fashionable! All first-class fighter is collected Toriaezu It's the color of the character take care of all the coordination! Ten
Ultra Ssu afford! If claiming flow Saikyo, provocation is a foundation of basic! Come and collect Koraa appeal of the character's not all! Ten
Aristocratic title All titles are in humans, but it represents the end ... you can try and collect all 50
Icon ☆ collectors! What is small and cute iconー! I'll have to collect it all again! Yes! 50
E decided to Hissatsu! E decided you a surefire 100 times! Nya勝Ten出来N'll win the thing so even if your skills! If you live theater Dojo gentian, A Ja of course be made of it! ! Ten
EX curl up in! The courage to fight life! EX gauge by using your mind you a surefire 100 times, Degozarou be good practice! Ten
Stepped in cracking supercomputer! Battle and what an overwhelming win by a talent! If近Dzukitaku the power of God, decided to Misero 100 times super combo! Ten
Do not come here in Urukon! Ultra combo is getting serious about going to fight if you put about 100 times what you can afford Daro? Ten
Mission Sebinguatakku Of course this mission of yours can also support their own systems if the members of the Delta Red Sebinguatakku thing to hit 100 times or more! Ten
Brave soldier supercomputer If you believe your feelings, chances are it looks natural! Now, following the respective 50 and scoring once super combo! Ten
Urukon No.1! Let's be the best anything fancy! Daro? Urukon yeah and they say it or what the most conspicuous disadvantage. The ultra combo if he decides to settle down pat, so 50 times. Ten
Dawn of the Gulf of Mexico Theory does not matter! 365 Dawn finish once I decide! Amigo Weird! Dawn, I'll close! Ten
Perfect duty Well, I wasted 30 hours of doodling Nante protracted battle to win came at perfect times, right? 20
Clear first! You! Arcade mode Medium difficulty was time to clear it all over! No other conditions. Daro easy? Just do it! Ten
Been met with strong people! I'll have to become stronger to fight're different! Medium difficulty with all of the characters try to clear more! The heave-ho! Ten
Han wins! Han is unreasonable and again! Arcade mode is clear that without Continue! Tsu Medium difficulty of course is over! Ten
Hand-killing trial Wins against each other only when death is the strongest state Hardest Arcade mode ... I try to clear in the way問Wanu ... 20
Overcome by non What I mainly try to fit your life and the Eagles? If you say contemporary, I try to win Hardest Arcade mode with an eagle! See ya that 50
Destined to tangle If you want to know the fate, Medium Difficulty I going stories emerge from the relationship between people and overcome the competition all over please 20
Reward Suit Medium difficulty in Arcade mode more than an average of 20 other conditions Shiro clear within seconds of each round is make you my professional duties and do not expect, I'll asked 30
Commitment. All living organisms are working on the challenges imposed on the first trial mode Yuki Hey ... it's clear 10 Days Ten
Journey training There are no shortcuts to the practice of yoga ... Think about all the challenges in Trial Mode Clear any character in the beginning 20
Who arrived to the vertices I will gather all the techniques and best! In trial mode, perform the tasks it all! 50
House breaking She chuckles conspiratorially, and it's feels so destroys Ii ~! 80000 car bonus stage of the destruction long enough points in ze出Seru Ten
Yeah mon, and the barrel broke! In subarctic Papatto壊Sena also contain much oil barrels Enough! 110000 points bonus stage of digital destruction, I do pull off Yeah mon! Ten
I'm going to see him stronger And set your own icon and title, Xbox LIVE in Tatakae! All the fight starts here! Ten
One of the first book! What is the first time you win, I can not forget it! Rank'll start a match wins! Aim at it together! Ten
Let's tone came out! If the flow when you're coming, is not easy for you? Rank three-match winning streak, aiming to put all fired up! 20
Triumph of talent! Do you have the power mainly real? Rank 5 match winning streak, just ahead Yukenu'll luck! 30
Death by tanning poles to each other! Rank 10 match winning streak! I would like to be reached heights arriving this! 50
Jai's promotion! Now that目指San on agriculture and do anything! Match-up in class rank, or try to aim Toriaezu! Ten
Ring the best! If wrestlers! Best fight in the ring! Pre-match C class rank, but not too farfetched goal! 20
Gunatta Ella! The character of rank C Zenbu'll match you to the rank! What I really Erai it! 50
Rights challenge to the former champ Xbox LIVE Champ if you dare to dare to win in game 10! Probably not, but the small fish is a! Ten
Battle aesthetics Beauty can only get the game winner 30 ... Xbox LIVE if you win, I'll tell ... 20
Majin right arm Mode, regardless of the rules on Xbox LIVE if you do a 100 game it wins, as Shadoru迎E入Reyou in my right arm! 50
Weird! Fly! Riko! Strengths and challenges are supposed to go only by the hand! Amigo Let's go ahead! Xbox LIVE is the first game is 50 times lighter! Ten
About-face! Nagero! Harare show! 足Rin'll still have at this level! Become stronger! If Xbox LIVE game for fans of 100 will be lighter and times! 20
滑Re! Shall! Even though the song! Iya, I wish the game interesting! It becomes a habit and Jesus! Good! Xbox LIVE play 300 times, or aim Miyo! 50
Hang in with us! I hope the stoic, you are fun to fight together against ♪ Why do not you join the team? I'll be good experience for sure! Ten
Grab victory with friends Hey win against the team itself can become even stronger if the fellow Hey, if the team win more, you'll find it Ten
Perfect team Against teams that any team can do a perfect job it was to win 10 professional teams themselves are of course times Win 30
The future is even visible Such that sometimes when I just want to concentrate single-mindedly fighting the Participation in Iirashii Endoresubatoru Ten
Endless practice The first takes you dress yourself in the practice still Haen拙者also aims to explore and three wins or Itasou 20
Seeking the meaning of the fight A way that is discarded, and what we focus on the fight! If so, such as 10 wins in Endoresubatoru,過Gin to児戯! 50
Replay ☆ repeat! Ne game it's fun to watch people! To be quite helpful! Even now at 30 Ripureichanneru plays Nante! Ten
剥I Misero have fangs! It is natural that if you want to fight Suit! The lobby of the fight to make Endoresubatoru 30 times! Ten
Let's Party! Battle is the husband who has gathered a lot of fun! The lobby of his team made 30 times, Join in and explore What are you doing? Ten
And getting a jump into this trap Give it a listen in Arcade Oh Yatsu 30 times, other conditions, does it? Easier because I just super-waiting for food to a No? Ten

Doopliss SWE
02-18-2010, 06:58 AM
Thanks to Azrael for the translation.

Get All Achievements

Get All Character Colors

Get All Character Taunts

Get All Titles

Get All Icons

Win 100 Rounds by special move

Win 100 rounds by EX Special Move

Win 100 Rounds by Super Combo

Win 100 Rounds by Ultra Combo

Hit 100 Focus Attacks

Win 50 Times by Super Combo

Win 50 Times by Ultra Combo

Get 365 Flashy Screen Finishes

30 Perfects

Beat Arcade Mode on a Difficulty Higher Than Medium

Beat Arcade Mode on a Difficulty Higher Than Medium With All Characters

Beat Arcade Mode on a Difficulty Higher Than Medium Using No Continues

Beat Gouken in Arcade Mode on Hardest Difficulty

Beat All Rivals, Higher Than Medium

Get 10 Clears on Trial Mode

Beat All Character Trials For One Character

Clear All Character Trials For All Characters

Get 80,000 Points or More on the Car Bonus Stage

Get 110,000 Points or More on the Barrel Bonus Stage

Set Your Icon and Title and Fight Over XBOX LIVE

Win 1 Ranked Match

Win 3 Consecutive Ranked Matches

Win 5 Consecutive Ranked Matches

Win 10 Consecutive Ranked Matches

Upgrade Your Class By Ranked Match

Achieve C Class By Ranked Match

Achieve C Class For All Characters by Ranked Match

Get 10 Wins Through XBOX LIVE Matches

Get 30 Wins Through XBOX LIVE Matches

Get 100 Wins Through XBOX LIVE Matches

Fight in 50 XBOX LIVE Matches

Fight in 100 XBOX LIVE Matches

Fight in 300 XBOX LIVE Matches

Participate in Team Battle

You Win, Your Team Wins in Team Battle (You have to win your match, and your team must also win the battle)

You Win, Your Team Wins in Team Battle x10

Participate in Endless Battle

Get 3 Wins In a Row in Endless Battle

Get 10 Wins In a Row in Endless Battle

Watch 30 Replays in the Replay Channel

Create 30 Endless Battle Lobbies

Create 30 Team Battle Lobbies

Fight 30 Battles Through Fight Request

Yeah, someone else going to have reeeeeally "fun" trying to get C-Rank with the likes of C.Viper, Dhalsim and El Fuerte?

Fluster_zero
02-18-2010, 07:50 AM
oh god.... more trials. I cant even get through alf of them on the 1st game.
El Fuerte!!!!!!!!!!!

KellyNUTS
02-18-2010, 11:51 AM
Nice im really looking forward to getting 1k in this sucker IMO it may be easier than the previous, just more time consuming.

Nikke84
02-18-2010, 11:59 AM
About as generic and boring as SF4 then.

Doopliss SWE
02-18-2010, 03:24 PM
Bah, who cares if it's generic, it's still a challenge. I don't see how people can say that it looks easier than Vanilla SFIV though. Rank C with everybody can be anything from "Meh" to "OMGWTFBBQFP%I&W(G7F&%W/EB&GV&".

Shadar Kai
02-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Easier than SFIVs at first glance, mainly because you only have to complete 10 trials this time... but then it all depends on what you have to to to unlock all the titles/icons.

Doopliss SWE
02-18-2010, 06:45 PM
Easier than SFIVs at first glance, mainly because you only have to complete 10 trials this time... but then it all depends on what you have to to to unlock all the titles/icons.

About that...

Clear All Character Trials For All Characters

MachineAres
02-19-2010, 10:34 PM
About as generic and boring as SF4 then.
This. I thought they were actually going to make interesting achievements for this one, but I guess I was wrong. I really don't even want to buy it anymore, as I was considering it before. Stupid ass achievements for a pretty sub-par game.

Allan Caesar
02-19-2010, 11:32 PM
This. I thought they were actually going to make interesting achievements for this one, but I guess I was wrong. I really don't even want to buy it anymore, as I was considering it before. Stupid ass achievements for a pretty sub-par game.

You buy a game to ENJOY it, not to get easy achievements....

People these days....

UltraMagnus1780
02-20-2010, 12:41 AM
They need to patch the game to allow gamers who have completed 1000 on the original to get credit for all the challenges and things they have already done. I personally like a challenge and was proud to actually do all the Trials on the original for every character, but what do I get for a reward you know for being one of the limited number of people who COULD do them...??? OH I get to do them ALL over again.....FU Capcom.......

KingBroly
02-21-2010, 06:55 AM
What they heck do they mean by Rank C with every character?

WeAreTheFuture
02-21-2010, 12:02 PM
are those round based achievements offline or on? or both? ie the win 100 rounds by supercombo etc

UltraMagnus1780
02-22-2010, 10:00 PM
If it is like the SFIV, it means 100 total rounds either offline or online by super combo, Ultra Combo etc. this will also carry over into the 365 day Flashy background Achievement. To obtain a "C" rank on line, you had to compete in that ranking tournament style DLC that was released on SFIV, so I assume it is back for this one. In order to Rank up you had to win against oppontents and gain EP or CP points. Then they would give you a letter grade and under this heading you would be matched up against other finghters in your grade class. SO.... you have to achieve a "C" rank (you start at "E" I think??) with EVERY character, so get used to playing with DAN and DHALSIM... lol

BurningLipSore
02-25-2010, 04:00 AM
They need to patch the game to allow gamers who have completed 1000 on the original to get credit for all the challenges and things they have already done. I personally like a challenge and was proud to actually do all the Trials on the original for every character, but what do I get for a reward you know for being one of the limited number of people who COULD do them...??? OH I get to do them ALL over again.....FU Capcom.......

Amen, brother. There's no way in hell I'm doing those or any other trials again.

Doopliss SWE
02-25-2010, 11:31 AM
This thread is full of ignorance.

If you think it's sub-par, why were you even planning on buying it in the first place? And this is capcom, they often do generic but diffícult achievements.

Amen, brother. There's no way in hell I'm doing those or any other trials again.
Why would you get that kind of special treatment? It's not like the people who got seriously in GoW got a bonus on seriously 2.0 in GoW2. And the trial system will be completely different in SSFIV. Don't expect to see the ame ones as in SFIV, except perhaps El Fuertes s.HP x3.

Wulfaur
02-25-2010, 03:08 PM
I like this list, I'm glad they made it so that you get something for doing at least 10 character trials. Stop complaining about this game, if you don't like it, don't post, personally, I can't wait for this game.

FeLizP
02-26-2010, 10:21 PM
Pardon me, but I was actually always under the impression that the Trials in SSF4 will all be ravamped and players will be getting a new set of Combos to pull off yes even with the returning characters.

Some of you guys are right though, you buy games to play them NOT for easy achievements, this game still looks promising with it's new online features we get to utilize and some of them are even achievement based.

With all the new characters and online elements this can still feel like a new game despite the some of the recurring achievements listed above.

Insanemaniak
02-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Did anyone notice he didn't say about easy Achievements, just basically that they're the same. I'm not gonna buy it because although I loved IV and the Achievements were hard and worthwhile. A new game should warrant new set of Achievements.

I'm just going to save the £40 and continue to play the first one. Nothing much different other than 2 new characters, everyone has new Super and Ultra Combo's and new stages/versus modes anyway; may as well just try to finish the few Achievements I have left and buy a different game.

Gears of War did have a bonus for everyone nevermind people who did Seriously/90% who glitched it.

You can get all 100,000 in story mode and not online. Pretty fair deal to me.

ShinUkyo
03-01-2010, 06:24 AM
Actually, no, Street Fighter IV is fantastic. One of my favorite multiplayer experiences for the 360, and it continues to be to this day. SSFIV will be even better. Just because you don't like it as much, or don't feel like devoting the time to the achievements, doesn't make the game a failure by any means. And since you're one of my best friends, I don't feel bad telling you to go kiss off, either. :p

UltraMagnus1780
03-02-2010, 02:33 AM
Why would you get that kind of special treatment? It's not like the people who got seriously in GoW got a bonus on seriously 2.0 in GoW2. And the trial system will be completely different in SSFIV. Don't expect to see the ame ones as in SFIV, except perhaps El Fuertes s.HP x3.

I am not saying that I will not do the trails again, becuase I will... I am stating that they are TRIALS. Now since I have already done them, it isn't much of a new trial now is it? And as I have stated in other posts, if they are NEW trials for the characters then I have no problem doing NEW ones. I just don't want to spend the time (even though I will) redoing the same exact thing.... I think we will all agree that CAPCOM is notorious for making you do the same stuff over and over again (Devil May Cry 4 anyone??) I was just hoping for a little more from them this time around, and was hoping that they would acknowledge those of us who put in the time and patience it took to get them in the first place. IF I was playing this game OR any other game strictly for the acheivements and "easy" ones, I sure as hell wouldn't have picked SFIV. You would see nothing but "Alvatar" or "backyard Football" on my gamer tag, I play games I enjoy playing, but that doesn't mean I am not gonna strive to get 100% of them completed. Either way, same acheivements or not...I have gotten them before and with time, I will get them again.

WeAreTheFuture
03-05-2010, 03:55 PM
capcom have stated that theres a hidden surprise for people who have both super and regular street fighter 4, hopefully a stat transfer or shared stats between the 2? we can only hope so i dont have to do all the trials again D:

WeAreTheFuture
03-05-2010, 04:00 PM
This thread is full of ignorance.

If you think it's sub-par, why were you even planning on buying it in the first place? And this is capcom, they often do generic but diffícult achievements.

although the difference between gears 1 and 2 was ranked only in 1 and then ANY KILL counts in the 2nd, any gamemode. so its not so bad.

we will all just have to wait and see i guess :P

UltraMagnus1780
03-06-2010, 06:21 AM
capcom have stated that theres a hidden surprise for people who have both super and regular street fighter 4, hopefully a stat transfer or shared stats between the 2? we can only hope so i dont have to do all the trials again D:

Does this mean that you have to own a copy of both or just have played and have the game in your que? Cause I traded it in towards Modern Warfare 2......

WeAreTheFuture
03-09-2010, 12:54 AM
Does this mean that you have to own a copy of both or just have played and have the game in your que? Cause I traded it in towards Modern Warfare 2......

no idea mate until they actually reveal this "little surprise"

UltraMagnus1780
03-10-2010, 06:23 AM
no idea mate until they actually reveal this "little surprise"

K well again thanks for the info. Guess we will all have to wait and see. Worst case, I'll just have to pick it back up for a bit.

I noticed last night that you can now purchase SFIV for 39.99 over xbox live. Think that maybe you have it downloaded in order to recieve the little surprise?? I am curious anyways, if you download it does it still acknowledge your achievements I am just asking because I haven't ever downloaded a game to the harddrive. I have only downloaded arcade titles.

Worm III
03-17-2010, 08:42 AM

The only ones that are hard are Viper 3-5, Fuerte 5(not bad though), Gen 5. I mean come on a grand total of 5 that are actually really difficult. The rest can be done in a day or two in one sitting. I have a feeling Ibuki's trials are gonna be difficult. No I still haven't done the ones mentioned above but I also haven't tried in a while, I do plan on 1000ing IV before Super but I've been so into actually leveling my skill up that a lot of achievements/games have been on the back burner.

noktiis
03-21-2010, 11:02 PM
Well these are pretty insane. Looks like another SF I can't finish :-/ Trials are waaaaay too crazy for me.