PDA

View Full Version : Cannot get breakaway!!!

COBRAtheENEMY
02-18-2010, 08:42 AM
I've read every single thread on breakaways so dont anyone post something repeating what has already been said or a link to something that has already been said or suggesting to me to read something that has already been said.

I have scored repeatedly when there is no one in front of me from the other team and I still cannot get this achievement.

Can somebody pls tell me if there are any settings which i should check which i may have on/ off preventing breakaways or any other suggestions how the fxxx no one is between me and the other teams goal but still I dont get the breakaway achievement???

Much appreciated

COBRAtheENEMY
02-18-2010, 09:22 AM
I actually just raced up the ice and the commentator said 'HE'S ON A BREAKAWAY!' and scored and still didnt get it.

Is there any info about this achievement being glitched. If so is it possible to get around the glitch.

chelseaman99
03-31-2010, 06:36 PM
I've had the same problem too mate, but one thing I would say is you have to be one on one with the 'keeper. So I would get one on one then pull the keeper with the second controller.