PDA

View Full Version : Extra Templar Levels

PnPTheDealer
02-18-2010, 12:51 PM
This is for those wondering if the extra levels are worth the extra points. Speaking as someone lucky enough to get the Black Edition for Christmas(gotta love girlfriends)I got these three extra levels as standard. Where they were interesting and somewhat challenging to play through near the first parts of the game because i wasn't fully upgraded yet, they also gave out loads of cash for upgrades so tended to be worth the risk.At this point in the game where I am all powerful Altiar armour wearing badass son of a bitch though,they're mildly pointless i feel. I don't need the extra cash now. So unless you just want and extension of some entertaining killing and acrobatics from the rest of the game,go for it. If not save your cash and stick with the lite pack for 320mp! Take from this what you will as I'm just offering friendly advice to the community that helps me with so many of my games.

ShaggyB
02-18-2010, 03:06 PM
This is for those wondering if the extra levels are worth the extra points. Speaking as someone lucky enough to get the Black Edition for Christmas(gotta love girlfriends)I got these three extra levels as standard. Where they were interesting and somewhat challenging to play through near the first parts of the game because i wasn't fully upgraded yet, they also gave out loads of cash for upgrades so tended to be worth the risk.At this point in the game where I am all powerful Altiar armour wearing badass son of a bitch though,they're mildly pointless i feel. I don't need the extra cash now. So unless you just want and extension of some entertaining killing and acrobatics from the rest of the game,go for it. If not save your cash and stick with the lite pack for 320mp! Take from this what you will as I'm just offering friendly advice to the community that helps me with so many of my games.

ehh... i got it because i live state side and my collectors edition only came with the 2 of the 3.... the shipyard one was a pre-order bonus for best buy... the one in florence was a pre-order from gamestop... and they seemed to be the only ones with the CE version. So yeah i paid $3 to play one dungeon... but man did i lvoe this game... so reading the walkthrough of the shipyard made me want to play it. $3 bucks is $3 bucks.... i think i will survive... (better value if you have none of the maps though $1 a map just its a 3 pack)

Pearson
02-18-2010, 04:51 PM
ehh... i got it because i live state side and my collectors edition only came with the 2 of the 3.... the shipyard one was a pre-order bonus for best buy... the one in florence was a pre-order from gamestop... and they seemed to be the only ones with the CE version. So yeah i paid $3 to play one dungeon... but man did i lvoe this game... so reading the walkthrough of the shipyard made me want to play it. $3 bucks is $3 bucks.... i think i will survive... (better value if you have none of the maps though $1 a map just its a 3 pack)
I have the Master Assassin Edition from GameStop and we got Santa Maria De Frari and Palazzo De Medici and I'm not paying for the 2 that I already have. Ubisoft should have thought of this beforehand, so it was the 320 MSP DLC for me!

ShaggyB
02-18-2010, 06:41 PM
I have the Master Assassin Edition from GameStop and we got Santa Maria De Frari and Palazzo De Medici and I'm not paying for the 2 that I already have. Ubisoft should have thought of this beforehand, so it was the 320 MSP DLC for me!

thats what i got... thought it was called collectors edition.... ah well... and i bought it with the maps. I prefer having the last one and ebay wanted more than $3 for it... so its a deal for me.

Pearson
02-18-2010, 07:08 PM
thats what i got... thought it was called collectors edition.... ah well... and i bought it with the maps. I prefer having the last one and ebay wanted more than $3 for it... so its a deal for me.
You're right, it's the CE, but it's called Master Assassins Edition. They want $3 for just the Arsenal Shipyard? It's not worth no more than $.50 let alone $3 that is insane!

ShaggyB
02-18-2010, 07:32 PM
You're right, it's the CE, but it's called Master Assassins Edition. They want $3 for just the Arsenal Shipyard? It's not worth no more than $.50 let alone $3 that is insane!

they want $3 for all three... thats 80 points each... or $1...

so yeah im essentially paying $3 for 1 but i dont mind considering ebay has the code for $10-$20

Celestial Being
02-20-2010, 03:15 AM
im stupid and didnt realize that there were two options when i bought the DLC yesterday. i got the normal version of the game when it first released and i wanted the three extra templar levels. so now im stuck with just the chapter. im not gonna spend more money on it now. Ubi should of just released them as a separate download. oh well no 100% sync for me then.

DarthSoth
02-20-2010, 09:58 PM
I too have the Master Assassin Edition and I think I will just get the 320 version. No achievements kind of blows too. Hopefully they will just release the 3 missions individually down the road for 80 points each but I will only buy Arsenal Shipyards if they do that. No use in buying 2 levels I already bought. Kind of wish Ubi had though of that.

Left4Dumb
08-15-2010, 02:14 AM
So i'm hearing alot of the Bonfire of Vanities+Templar locations.Is it really worth it if i have practically bought everything?Because I heard that the new locations just had florins.True?