PDA

View Full Version : Online Glitch

JuniorMT
02-19-2010, 07:48 AM
Well For the past 4 hours, I have been putting in some work online on Strikeforce and was progressing along very well. I managed to get to level 21, and leveled up my city pretty well, as well as had a strong online team.

We ended up playing a mission, and everything went smoothly, until the very end. We were beating up on the key general to kill, and at the last moment I unleashed my fury attack and my partners were attacking like crazy.

All of a sudden the Victory logo came up, yet the music was like 5 seconds late. Needless to say, The game got stuck and we were running around and not going to the reward screens.

I then quit out to the dashboard, reloaded up the game, and low and behold, the only save there was my solo game, and all the progress I had made online was lost.

I do not want to play this game anymore due to this glitch, as i have lost valuable time and hardwork for nothing. So instead of me getting a lvl50 achieve if i do get it, they should throw in a lvl70 achieve, because I will have ended up making up the 20 levels i had lost.

Anyways, was just wondering if anyone else experienced this, as everyone in my crew did.

Gabriel

Goldenglade
02-20-2010, 05:16 AM
Just got it today will keep an eye out for this to confirm/Deny

but just to clarify your talking about your first mission it seems? i'm lost in your explination a little bit

rza_2002
02-20-2010, 06:19 AM
dude.... i dont think it autosaves, but anytime your in the city you can press start and save it

FOXHOUND MGS4
02-20-2010, 11:20 AM
Same thing happened to me :mad:

joshnorm
02-20-2010, 03:52 PM
So everyone should save early and often.

Good to know.

rza_2002
02-20-2010, 04:01 PM
So everyone should save early and often.

just to say i've got 30+ hours across 2 guys and i've not had it crash once.... but just save anway, its there for a reason

sleepydumbdude
02-20-2010, 04:11 PM
What happened to me we was we getting ready to play a match. I played a tactic in the start screen but they all ready hit ready. I informed them I played a tactic and he said he couldn't go back so I was like no problem I hit ready, At the same time I hit ready he quit out to go back to town and I got stuck in a loading screen for the battle after 5 minutes and a bunch of cursing the other person left the game and the game finally loaded so I was able to quit the match go back to town and save.

EvilTommy
02-21-2010, 01:34 AM
there isnt any autosave on this game. you got to save every now and then youreself. That goes for online as well. I did the same mistake but now im saving every 2 or 3 missions i do just to be on the safe side. I think the game is really awsome tough :)

iBlessing 09
02-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Happened to me and when somebody left it cleared up and finished.