PDA

View Full Version : Nfitwr? Wtf

Darkdodoboy
02-19-2010, 05:29 PM
I just can't pass the part after you go down the staircase and there's a room with enemies everywhere on the sides and just everywhere, can someone plz help me, i watched a couple of videos and read a couple of guide but nothing seems to work.

btw it's on veteran.

Dark Dodo Boy

mark23
02-20-2010, 11:19 PM
Try using this video, very helpful & helped me pass this part.

http://nextgenwalkthroughs.com/guide?seq=63&game=53

Mikey1610
02-21-2010, 02:55 PM
This is the hardest part of the mission imo.

After you kill the 2 guys in front of you (or sometimes 3) hide behind the right hand pillar. I ignored all the firing coming from from straight ahead.

Now throw a grenande into the left hand corridor and just wait a moment to make sure no enemies come out. Now switch behind the left hand pillar where Price will probably be. Throw a flashbang down the right hand corridor where an enemy will be standing. Go down to kill him. From here another couple of guys will rush out. After taking those out you'll have to be real careful when advancing. They'll be guys right at the end of the corridors that are very accurate.

Press start to show you where enemies are on the map. Good luck.

Darkdodoboy
02-21-2010, 03:04 PM
thank you

Mikey1610
02-21-2010, 05:35 PM
I've just realised I've told you what to do for the next wave of enemies after the part you're on. It's after you go through a dark part of the corridor. I think there's a red flashing light.

Darkdodoboy
02-21-2010, 05:49 PM
well if you have, it didn't matter cause it worked on that part but when i got to this part you was telling me about i didnt gte a check, and then i died 3 times trying it, so i stopped putting my efford in that.

Mikey1610
02-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Yeah that's the problem, if you don't get to a certain part of the mission quickly enough you won't get a checkpoint.

You should be looking to get checkpoints at the top of the stairs, after the wave of enemies where it's quite dark and there's a flashing red light and when you get to those huge doors that open slowly.