PDA

View Full Version : any other dlc planned?

ConfusedGeek
02-19-2010, 09:10 PM
or r we just waiting for sabo2?

$RebelG
02-19-2010, 11:45 PM
Is it so difficult for you to actually type in full English and not text/msn lingo?

And nope, this game was pretty much a swan song from Pandemic since they went out of business. So I highly doubt that we'll be getting any sort of DLC or a second instalment of the game. Which personally I'm happy about because of those damn free play events just all over the map. Gets pretty boring going around blowing everything up after awhile.

S Luker 92
02-20-2010, 06:48 PM
It's a shame but there will be no more. And if you didn't like going around freeplay events, why did you? :)

Kunduz
02-20-2010, 07:49 PM
Pandemic went out of business. I thought this was pretty clear, when they annonced that this would be their last game.

$RebelG
02-23-2010, 11:35 PM
It's a shame but there will be no more. And if you didn't like going around freeplay events, why did you? :)

Dude I'm still going round them! I was pretty pissed by the fact I'd done a whole section saved and then came back to it a week later to see that they had all reappeared. Its going to be one of those games I come back to when waiting for new games/get bored of the ones I have right now.

True I Skill
02-24-2010, 12:00 PM
Pandemic went out of business. I thought this was pretty clear, when they annonced that this would be their last game.

That sucks.
I still wait and hope that Somthing crazy happens and they Find a way to Make another game. Then take over EA and beat the crap out of them for firing them.

But cant EA Carry on the Saboteur?
And mercenaries?
So there can be another one as EA Owns the rights to them games i think? If they was to make it I dont think i would buy it as it would be EA Making it.