PDA

View Full Version : Collectible List

Amazon XD
02-20-2010, 08:26 AM
This is a work in progress. Will update as I play the game. Feel free to add.

As of 2/22/10

35/65 (Over halfway!)

NOTE: A couple of the cards come from side quest completions, or require items gained from sidequests. Some of the sidequests solutions are listed in the collectible explanation, but for a more detailed guide, go to ThrawnOmega's sidequest guide which can be found at the link below.

Sidequest Guide: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=209913

1.) Francis York Morgan- In the very beginning, in the room with the two little girls, it's in plain sight.

3.) Anna Graham- When profiling at the ugly tree where Anna's body was found (during Chapter 1), there will be a smaller tree nearby with a bird's nest in it. Take out your pistol and shoot the bird's nest to cause the card to drop to the ground.

6) Carol MacLaine: Quest reward for Side Quest #9.

7.) George Woodman- On the porch behind George's house, on the corners of October St. and Gnome Av.

9.) During the Isaach Ingram sidequest you will find Carol MacLaine at The Tree of Anna. Give her the picture that Isaach gives you and she will reward you with this card.

10.) Ushah Johnson- After completing the section of the story where you go to the hospital (the autopsy report), go back to the hospital. Talk to Fiona at the front desk. She will prompt you with a sidequest. To complete the sidquest simply answer three medical questions correctly. Google is your friend. This trading card is your reward.

11) Forrest Kaysen: In the backyard of the Great Deer Yard Hotel. You can exit out the back doors of the hotel to get to it most easily.

14.) Angel Isaach- As soon as Episode 1 starts, it'll be right in front of you.

17.) Keith Ingram- Near the Greenvale High School. Pull into the parking lot on Buren St. Complete the checkpoint race that can be started in the parking lot. After completing it, run almost a whole circle around the school until you reach the basketball court where you can pick this one up for your reward.

18.) Lily Ingram- You'll find this card at the ATM right outside of Book Mountain Bank. Which can be located on Fox Street. The main road leading into the section of town is Hamilton Way.

21) Nick Cormack: Behind the Muses Gallery. The path to it isn't available until after you've finished tailing Nick in Chapter 12.

22.) Olivia Cormack- Across the street from Keith's House, on the corner of Bosh St. and January Way. Shoot the barrels to blow them all up, then walk around the see the card against a pile of rocks.

24.) Quint Dunn - Rewarded for placing 2nd in darts at SWERY 65.

25) Richard Dunn: In the Swery 65 Bar, get a top 3 score in the darts game. (I got this for 3rd place)

26.) Polly Oxford - Fish at the dock by the Great Deer Yard Hotel -- landing on the pink gift box (usually surrounded by two failure tiles) will get you this.

31.) Jack the Raging Bull- In the middle of the large dirt field at the intersection of Elysion Av. and January Way.

32) Wesley the Gunsmith: Received from Wesley as a reward for completing Side Quest 35. To complete Side Quest 35, arrive at his shop between 20:00 and 06:00 with at least 8 trading cards in your collection.

33.) The General Lysander- Lysander's Junkyard, Northeast corner. Go through the gate into the junkyard on foot, and hack down wooden fences or shoot barrels as needed to reach the card.

34.) You will find Sigourney by the lake. Drive her home and she will reward you with this card.

35) Brain the Insomniac: At the Hospital, take a left when facing the entrance, heading toward the fence and the basketball court. To the left of the court is a tree with a bird's nest in it. Shoot the nest to cause the card to fall into the basketball court. Now, drive all the way around the hospital and park in the back parking lot. Follow the path behind the hospital on foot, and you'll eventually reach the backetball court and the card. That's a lot of work to get around one locked door! (Note: The checkpoint race is required to clear a fence blocking the basketball court.)

YouTube- Deadly Premonition Trading Card #35

36.) Go to the Forest Keeperīs Cabin and talk with the kids inside. Go to The Tree of Anna and at 3pm you will find Carol MacLaine. Return to the kids and they will give you this card.

43.) Coffee- You'll find this one in the corner in the A&G Diner. The diner is located right by the police station.

44.) Turkey Sandwich- In the police station, after talking to Thomas, you'll get an objective marker to go to. Open the map. Look for the objective marker, it'll be over a symbol of a person. On the map, it shows your objective marker in a room. Look on the map at the room to the right of that room. You'll see the marker for the card. The card is in the refridgerator when you go into the room.

45.) Cigarettes- This one is located at White Spruce farm, two streets up from Keith's House. Just approach the farm and on the left side there is a well. In front of the well you can pick up the card.

49.) Arnold and Slyvester- In the room you pick up #44, by the door on the counter, there should be a dumbell you can pick up. Later, when you find Sheriff George and talk to him (He'll be in his office, working out) he will ask you to find "Arnold". Arnold is the name of the dumbell you already picked up. Accept the sidequest, then talk with George again. Give him "Arnold", and you'll receive some cash, and this card.

51) Sigourney's Pot: Quest reward for completing Side Quest #45.

53.) Gina's Sponge- Just outside the entrance of the Heaven and Hell Gas Station. Very hard to miss.

54) Anna's Dress: Anna's House, on the second floor, in Anna's room. You need to complete Side Quest 27 to get the key for this room.

55.) York's Car- In Lysander's Junkyard, to the west beyond the main building you will see a truck and a couple crates. Smash the crates then head around the path to the left to get to the card.

56.) Record Player- Located on top of the back staircase of the Galaxy of Terror, on the corner of Tyler St. and Veil Way.

58.) Inside the Milk Barn by the guitar.

59) Ushah's Potato Chips: Quest reward for Side Quest #10.

60.) Polly's Pepper: Talk with Polly at the Great Deer Yard Hotel and she will ask you to find a picture which is located in her room. Her room is located in the northeast corner of the first floor. Return it to her and she will reward you with this card.

63) Kaysen's Seeding: Inside the Great Deer Yard Hotel, in the room full of plants in the NE corner of the first floor.

64) A&G Diner Menu: Inside the A&G Diner, there's a metal cabnet near the payphone. The card is inside it.

Thanks so far to ThrawnOmega, EvilJin, and Medelus.

ThrawnOmega
02-20-2010, 04:21 PM
3) Anna Graham: When profiling at the ugly tree where Anna's body was found (during Chapter 1), there will be a smaller tree nearby with a bird's nest in it. Take out your pistol and shoot the bird's nest to cause the card to drop to the ground.

7) George Woodman: On the porch behind George's house, on the corners of October St. and Gnome Av.

17) Keith Ingram: Near the Greenvale High School. Pull into the parking lot on Buren St. and walk around the side of the building (closest to Veil way) until you reach the basketball court, where the card it. I'm not sure if completing the checkpoint race at the high school is required to obtain this card.

22) Olivia Cormack: Across the street from Keith's House, on the corner of Bosh St. and January Way. Shoot the barrels to blow them all up, then walk around the see the card against a pile of rocks.

31) Jack the Raging Bull: In the Middle of the large dirt field at the intersection of Elysion Av. and January Way.

33) The General Lysander: Lysander's Junkyard, Northeast corner. Go through the gate into the junkyard on foot, and hack down wooden fences or shoot barrels as needed to reach the card.

53) Gina's Sponge: Just outside the entrance of the Heaven and Hell Gas Station. Very hard to miss.

55) York's Car: In Lysander's Junkyard, to the west beyond the main building you will see a truck and a couple crates. Smash the crates then head around the path to the left to get to the card.

56) Record Player: Located on top of the back staircase of the Galaxy of Terror, on the corner of Tyler St. and Veil Way.

EvilJin
02-20-2010, 08:13 PM
Outside the hospital u see one hanging on a tree and if u shoot it, lands inside a fence which u have a locked door and no way around. Anyone knows how to get this one?

ErinEsurance
02-20-2010, 10:43 PM
Is the game structured so that if you miss one of these collectibles, you can't go back for it later?

If so I'm going to wait until all of them are found before I start it.

EvilJin
02-20-2010, 11:29 PM
I think so cuz u have the option to play the episodes again plus freeroaming so u can visit the same places evertytime u like

EvilJin
02-21-2010, 04:00 AM
36.) Go to the [Forest Keeperīs Cabin] and talk with the kids inside after go to [The Tree of Anna] and at 3pm u shall find Carol MacLaine return to the kids and they should reward you this card

09.) During Isaach Ingram sidequest you will find Carol MacLaine at [The Tree of Anna] give her the picture that Isaach give you and she will reward you with this card

58.) Inside [Milk Barn] by the guitar

60.) Talk with Polly at [Great Deer Yard Hotel] and she will ask you to find a picture which is located in her room. Return it to her and she will reward you

34.) You will find Sigourney by the lake, and you have to drive her home and she will reward you

ThrawnOmega
02-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Outside the hospital u see one hanging on a tree and if u shoot it, lands inside a fence which u have a locked door and no way around. Anyone knows how to get this one?

Just figured that one out. (see #35)

11) Forrest Kaysen: In the backyard of the Great Deer Yard Hotel. You can exit out the back doors of the hotel to get to it most easily.

35) Brain the Insomniac: At the Hospital, take a left when facing the entrance, heading toward the fence and the basketball court. To the left of the court is a tree with a bird's nest in it. Shoot the nest to cause the card to fall into the basketball court. Now, drive all the way around the hospital and park in the back parking lot. Follow the path behind the hospital on foot, and you'll eventually reach the backetball court and the card. That's a lot of work to get around one locked door!

63) Kaysen's Seeding: Inside the Great Deer Yard Hotel, in the room full of plants in the NE corner of the first floor.

Amazon could you add in that Polly's room is in the NE corner of the first floor? (for card #60) I actually spend about 5 minutes trying to figure out which room was hers LOL. Since we're including titles, #60 is Polly's Pepper.

EvilJin
02-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Just figured that one out. (see #35)

35) Brain the Insomniac: At the Hospital, take a left when facing the entrance, heading toward the fence and the basketball court. To the left of the court is a tree with a bird's nest in it. Shoot the nest to cause the card to fall into the basketball court. Now, drive all the way around the hospital and park in the back parking lot. Follow the path behind the hospital on foot, and you'll eventually reach the backetball court and the card. That's a lot of work to get around one locked door!

Even if you go around you will find another fence without a door that keep you from getting the card. I tried to shoot the lock from that side but unsuccessfull.

ThrawnOmega
02-21-2010, 06:55 PM
Even if you go around you will find another fence without a door that keep you from getting the card. I tried to shoot the lock from that side but unsuccessfull.

Trust me, you can circle around the hospital to the right, park in the back, and continue around on foot to get to the card. I'll see if I can make a video later.

New card:

6) Carol MacLaine: Quest reward for Side Quest #9.

21) Nick Cormack: Behind the Muses Gallery. The path to it isn't available until after you've finished tailing Nick in Chapter 12.

25) Richard Dunn: In the Swery 65 Bar, get a top 3 score in the darts game. (I got this for 3rd place)

32) Wesley the Gunsmith: Received from Wesley as a reward for completing Side Quest 35. To complete Side Quest 35, arrive at his shop between 20:00 and 06:00 with at least 8 trading cards in your collection.

51) Sigourney's Pot: Quest reward for completing Side Quest #45.

54) Anna's Dress: Anna's House, on the second floor, in Anna's room. You need to complete Side Quest 27 to get the key for this room.

59) Ushah's Potato Chips: Quest reward for Side Quest #10.

64) A&G Diner Menu: Inside the A&G Diner, there's a metal cabnet near the payphone. The card is inside it.

That's 19 cards for me so far =P

EvilJin
02-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Trust me, you can circle around the hospital to the right, park in the back, and continue around on foot to get to the card. I'll see if I can make a video later.

That would be nice cuz i really cant find my way inside the basketball courtyard

BTW do you know how to get the trading card in White Spruce Farm. In the map its located there but ive searched everywhere and cant find it

ThrawnOmega
02-22-2010, 12:14 AM
Here you go EvilJin. Amazon, you might as well insert this too. EvilJin may not be the only one who has problems;)

YouTube- Deadly Premonition Trading Card #35

EvilJin
02-22-2010, 12:21 AM
Thank you the video is very helpfull but theres something cuz in your game you can enter the fence and in mine i cant cuz i have fence till the wall. I guess its only accessible later in the game. Do you know at which chapter or episode you got it?

ThrawnOmega
02-22-2010, 01:26 AM
Thank you the video is very helpfull but theres something cuz in your game you can enter the fence and in mine i cant cuz i have fence till the wall. I guess its only accessible later in the game. Do you know at which chapter or episode you got it?

I don't remember exactly, but it was during episode 1. Try completing the checkpoint race at the hospital, if you haven't already. That may be required to get to the court.

Medelus
02-22-2010, 03:04 AM
24.) Quint Dunn - Rewarded for placing 2nd in darts at SWERY 65.

26.) Polly Oxford - Fish at the dock by the Great Deer Yard Hotel -- landing on the pink gift box (usually surrounded by two failure tiles) will get you this.

Seems like each dock has a different trading card, although I'm not able to confirm that as of yet.

Amazon XD
02-22-2010, 09:12 AM
I'm going to fucking cut my face off. I hate this game so much. Haha. I'm already regretting starting this Collectible Guide, because I'm barely even playing it anymore. But I'll keep it up as I play it.

Thanks guys for the help, Thrawn especially.

XCVii 007
02-22-2010, 10:04 AM
I don't remember exactly, but it was during episode 1. Try completing the checkpoint race at the hospital, if you haven't already. That may be required to get to the court.

Yeah you need to finish the race to open the gate.

I had to do that again also, after the lumber mill area. There is a card there, I thought you had to re-enter the lumber mill and get to the roof, but you just have to beat the race, so the fence opens up.
It's weird.

XCVii 007
02-22-2010, 10:05 AM
I'm going to fucking cut my face off. I hate this game so much. Haha. I'm already regretting starting this Collectible Guide, because I'm barely even playing it anymore. But I'll keep it up as I play it.

Why? Is the game no fun anymore?

ThrawnOmega
02-22-2010, 03:54 PM

Call me crazy, but I'm actually enjoying this. I'd be happy to take over the guide if you want me to, because I'm still actively playing and will keep it updated regularly. Credit would be shared where it's due, of course. I don't plagarize.;)

oxy71
02-22-2010, 08:45 PM
Looking good, but I think having them in order of receiving is a bigger help.

EvilJin
02-22-2010, 08:47 PM
Looking good, but I think having them in order of receiving is a bigger help.

Its freeroaming so you can get them in diferent order.