PDA

View Full Version : So, I don't have a manual... Could somebody clear a few things up?

G315T
02-20-2010, 08:32 PM
On weapon stats, are the colors meaningful in any way? Hit has a red background, Earth has a yellow background, Spec Atk has a green background, etc.

Do the kinds of Chi only work under the effect listed? (General Chi's are active all the time, Fury when you're in Fury mode, and Musou only activates when you press B again during Fury mode?)

Elements? Light = Flash?, Dark = Slay?, Fire = Fire !, Water = Ice?, Wood = ?, Metal = ?

What's good for breaking officer guard?

I had more questions, but I forget them... I'll add to it later. =p

furysblade
02-21-2010, 12:16 AM
Sorry to hear that you don't have a manual. But from the questions you've asked, it doesn't really matter.

The manual is very basic and doesn't even cover those things. I keep flicking through it hoping I missed some little hint. Sorry I can't be more help but I think I'm as confused as you on some of those points.

Goldenglade
02-21-2010, 10:38 PM
i just want to say the manual is no help at all as i was looking to see if all the spoils you get from battle if you are required to pick one or if you get them all...

BigmaccyD
02-22-2010, 03:15 AM
On weapon stats, are the colors meaningful in any way? Hit has a red background, Earth has a yellow background, Spec Atk has a green background, etc.

Do the kinds of Chi only work under the effect listed? (General Chi's are active all the time, Fury when you're in Fury mode, and Musou only activates when you press B again during Fury mode?)

Elements? Light = Flash?, Dark = Slay?, Fire = Fire !, Water = Ice?, Wood = ?, Metal = ?

What's good for breaking officer guard?

I had more questions, but I forget them... I'll add to it later. =p

light = good against machines i think
dark = good against guards
fire = less block
water = freeze
wood = poison
metal = stun ?
earth = i think is heavy not sure basically cant jump

think thats all the elements im unsure

Vile Denial
02-22-2010, 03:48 AM
light = good against machines i think
dark = good against guards
fire = less block
water = freeze
wood = poison
metal = stun ?
earth = i think is heavy not sure basically cant jump

think thats all the elements im unsure

I think light actually disables block and lowers defense (although I could be wrong about that). Dark inflicts seal. The weapons have strengths and weaknesses against the other weapons.

BigmaccyD
02-22-2010, 04:55 AM
yeah someone posted the lock cursor changing colour based on your weapons affectiveness..