PDA

View Full Version : Mad Moxxi just screwed me

hesco donkey
02-21-2010, 06:14 PM
I just spent 3 morale destroying hours in Hell-burbia trying to do all 20 rounds. she knew i was gonna do it so on round 19 starter wave she went and spawned an enemy outside of the game arena. There was a red dot but no bad guy. therefore couldn't win or lose

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cable Player
02-21-2010, 09:37 PM
thats so unfortunate, but ironic if you look at it in that way lol
what I dont understand is I did round 1-5 but no achievement :/
you said about 20 rounds, do I have to do it multiple times and 'unlock' each extra round?

hesco donkey
02-22-2010, 12:31 PM
thats so unfortunate, but ironic if you look at it in that way lol
what I dont understand is I did round 1-5 but no achievement :/
you said about 20 rounds, do I have to do it multiple times and 'unlock' each extra round?

No mate if you go to the bounty board there is a mission which is you have to go to each arena an complete the 5 rounds when you have done that and turned it in you get the first chieve, then a curtain draws back which shows three more transport points to the arena when you go thro these your playing 20 totally soul destroying rounds when you finish that you get the cheive for that arena, etc

i hope that makes some sense.

Cable Player
02-22-2010, 12:51 PM
oh rite, yer it does make sense :)
Ive only done on of the "5 rounders" so i have to do the other two to finnish that mission
cheers :)

clayts
02-22-2010, 12:54 PM
I got screwed bu paying 800 MS Points for Mad Maxxi. Way too expensive for what it is.

Cable Player
02-22-2010, 12:56 PM
I got screwed bu paying 800 MS Points for Mad Maxxi. Way too expensive for what it is.

I suppose when I think about it, it was a bit expensive for what it is.
Seeing as its only 7 mission things in that area, a bank that really should have more slots, even after upgrading it, and its incredibly difficult unless you have a low level with you...

:/

clayts
02-22-2010, 01:04 PM
I should have done a bit more research before buying it, I dont think i would have done if i had been sensible