PDA

View Full Version : Hexic difficulty levels

Aloriain
03-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Ok I know that the higher the difficulty setting the higher level you start on or the more colours you have to start with. But is there any points incentive to having the game on a higher difficulty setting?

cheers

The
03-14-2007, 04:51 PM
the only diffrence between the difficulty levels is the level you start on, otherwise its the exact same game

Hard you start on level 3, and Expert you start at level 5, which means you have to deal with 7 click bombs from the beginning of the game.

Basically if your just going for your achievements there isnt any reason to play on anything other than normal.

The only pro player I know that enjoys playing expert is oldtaco, but i havent asked him exactly why he does that, other than enjoying the challenge.

Gold Rush NL
03-15-2007, 08:25 PM
In the later levels you get more points for a star or something. So you can collect more points if you are good enough

The
03-17-2007, 02:29 AM
You get more points because you have a multiplyer of whatever level your on aka level 3 you have a 3x multiplyer, at level 5 a 5x multiplyer and so forth

so when you get to those levels in normal you will get those points as well, you just start with a 1x multiplyer because you are at level 1