PDA

View Full Version : Oh, hai, wanna play some vidjeo gamez? ;D

The Dark Wyvern
02-22-2010, 12:01 AM
So, I've been posting around a bit and decided I'd make a small intro of myself.

My real name is Matt, and I'm 18 years old living in Ontario, Canada. I've always loved to game since I was a younger kid, but beyond that I also love to write, read, listen to music, watch movies, paintball, have fun with friends, and all those other things kids like me do. ;]

I started with PlayStation 1 as a kid (Although I never owned Nintendo, I played the Super Nintendo and N64 at a good friend of mines back then), and when the PS2 came out, I really wanted one. I remember loving Twisted Metal, and was really excited for Twisted Metal: Black on the PS2.

Well, in the end, I ended up getting an Xbox instead. I fell in love with MechAssault, Halo, Jet Set Radio: Future...by my first few months with Xbox I totally forgot about Twisted Metal and the PlayStation 2. Not to say PS2 is a bad system, I actually enjoy playing it with some friends, and it did live a lot longer than the Xbox, but I'm glad I got into Xbox at that time.

It wasn't until about a year/year an a half after the Xbox 360 was released that I got one. So I guess I've been playing for about 2-3 years now, and I couldn't be happier with it. Since I've never really had a good PC for myself, the 360 is my primary means of gaming online. And I think that will continue to remain true, even if I get around to saving for a gaming PC.

Anyways, see you all around the Forums and on Live! =]

Starstrukk X360A
02-22-2010, 01:32 AM
I'd say welcome to the site but it seems you've made yourself at home :)

So..hi, I guess? =P

bomernee
02-23-2010, 05:50 PM
I'd say welcome to the site but it seems you've made yourself at home :)

So..hi, I guess? =P

lol this amuses me! hello from the uk! happy gaming

BigMacPT
02-23-2010, 07:28 PM
Well Hello MATT!