PDA

View Full Version : EA/ Dr. Pepper Promotion.

Phetty
02-22-2010, 02:25 AM
Ok I see alot of talk about how there is an achievement tied to this exclusive DLC. But for anybody like myself who doesn't drink Dr. Pepper, or just because you can't get it because you live outside the US there is a solution.

You can register on the Dr. pepper site here (http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/signin/) as many times as you'd like, and use the following codes as many times as you'd like. Just create a new account redeem code, redeem prize with your EA account, and repeat as necessary.

CBEEAAA41NWH
CBEEAAAE4L9N
CBEEAAAFQG9J
CBEEAAAE98ZV

You can only use one code per account. I found this somewhere else so I take no credit for it. It also works with Mass Effect 2, The Sims, Spore, and Battlefield: Heroes.

Update: These codes only seem to work with Mass Effect 2 content now. I'll update again March 18th, or when Dr Pepper puts up the BC2 dlc with working codes.

littlejay
02-22-2010, 02:35 AM
yeah i posted the same thing in the other dr pepper thread here:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=205244

there is no BC2 dlc at the moment so nobody really knows what will really be avaliable or if there is an achievement really involved

Sampson
02-22-2010, 02:38 AM
I thought I saw this thread somewhere else.

MediumMelanin
02-22-2010, 11:24 PM
Lol, exactly copied from the ME2 forums, but are they available (BC2 dlc) to download now? O_O?

Phetty
02-23-2010, 04:32 AM
Lol, exactly copied from the ME2 forums, but are they available (BC2 dlc) to download now? O_O?
I dont check the ME2 forums so I didn't know it is also posted there. Supposedly the BFBC2 dlc will be up on March 1st though.

Tieg
03-01-2010, 08:10 PM
I found this info on the EA forums that might be helpful in regard to what the unlocks are etc.
The reference post on that forum is this:
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/418596.page

and pretty much contains this faq:

This thread is to stop the spam about it, or at least lower it. Post the questions here! Please sticky!
FAQ
Q: Where do I enter the codes?
A: Click Here! ***This link didn't work in the original post***

Q: Where do I get the codes?
A: Its currently United States only. Go to your local gas station, WalMart, etc.. Find a Dr. Pepper bottle that has a label saying it contains a code, its under the bottle cap, but remember to buy it.

Q: Help! I can't find the BC2 rewards at the website!
A: The rewards will be up March 1st, 2010.

Q: How do I use the code? Go to the Dr. Pepper website then enter the code, after that, log into your EA account, which has to be tied with your PSN ID or GT, after it tells you it was correct, click "Redeem Prize" and there you go.

Q: I don't live in the US! Is there any other way I can get the items?
A: Rumor is that the second map pack will contain the items; but that is just a rumor.

Q: What will the codes unlock?
A: In Battlefield: Bad Company 2 four kit upgrades allow you to become a unique Special Activities Soldier, with new camouflage and a modified weapon. Kit upgrades also contain new awards and an additional achievement.

Q: Do you need one code to unlock all the SAS classes? Or one for each?
A: This question is unanswered. When the unlocks are available, we will see.

Q: Are the codes re-usable?
A: This has been tested by me, and that answer is a no. It wouldn't be very profitable for Dr. Pepper anyway, but he must make a lot of money without it. He is a doctor.

Q: There must be a way to get free codes!
A: There is! But it requires mailing a letter.
Here are the rules for a free code:
FREE CODES: Mail in a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents may omit return postage) to the Free Code Address. Requests must be received by the Free Code Request Deadline. Each mail-in request must be mailed separately. No mechanical reproductions permitted. Free Codes will be mailed to you in the self-addressed envelope you enclosed.
This is the address to send it to: Dr Pepper EA "Every Bottle/Cup Wins" c/o YOU Technology Brand Services, Inc., 701 Gateway #101, South San Francisco, CA 94080
You can only mail one letter PER WEEK.

Copyright
03-02-2010, 09:27 PM
It's March 2nd and the rewards are not up. Wonder if this'll end up being like MW2's VIP access.

Phetty
03-02-2010, 09:43 PM
The in game store says it's coming March 18th. Map pack two is also out sometime in April and a whole bunch of unannounced stuff after.

Chuppernicus
03-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Patience...It took the Dr Pepper site a day or so I believe for the Mass Effect2 gear to go live. Still pretty eager myself.

Rolyatkcinmai
03-03-2010, 12:40 AM
Are there four separate codes then? Or would one code give you access to all of it?

Volcom guy992
03-03-2010, 05:30 AM
I used one of the codes you provided but it only let me get ME2 stuff. How do I get BFBC2?

Chuppernicus
03-03-2010, 06:06 AM
Here's another thought, (love the game by the way great multiplayer, COD what?) we might not see the codes working until the achievements are updated. We are still at 1000 pts.

I also think 4 Dr. Pepper codes will be needed. Thank-you wife.

McMffn
03-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Just so everyone knows, I got an email from Dr. Pepper Help Team, and they it said that the BF:BC2 DLC will be up on the site March 8th

The ZombieDeath
03-03-2010, 02:50 PM
Thanks mate!

DarkPyroGuy_09
03-03-2010, 06:48 PM
I just want to ask cause I don't fully understand, do I have to create four different Dr Pepper accounts to redeem the four codes? Cause it only lets me redeem 1.

Ok I am a moron, i just read the bottom of the OP post. lol

Led
03-03-2010, 06:49 PM
Are there four separate codes then? Or would one code give you access to all of it?

one code per item. There are four items to choose from. They are all outfits and gun camo.

Led
03-03-2010, 06:50 PM
I just want to ask cause I don't fully understand, do I have to create four different Dr Pepper accounts to redeem the four codes? Cause it only lets me redeem 1.

Ok I am a moron, i just read the bottom of the OP post. lol

create a different account with Dr. Pepper for each of the codes, but use the same EA account.

Led
03-03-2010, 06:51 PM
I used one of the codes you provided but it only let me get ME2 stuff. How do I get BFBC2?

March 18th is when you use them.

Tieg
03-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Just so everyone knows, I got an email from Dr. Pepper Help Team, and they it said that the BF:BC2 DLC will be up on the site March 8th

Thx dude...I had just bought a Dr Pepper that had a code but not going to use it now till after Mar 8th....appreciate the info dude.

Copyright
03-03-2010, 07:49 PM
So is it the 8th or 18th? I don't want to waste another code.

McMffn
03-03-2010, 08:01 PM
I am going to clear the air once again. The date for the BF:BC2 DLC going active is March 8th. Here is what they sent me:

"Thank you for contacting the DR PEPPER EA GAMING EVERY BOTTLE/CUP WINS
PROMOTION help center.

Battlefield Bad Company enhancements are coming to the website March 8th."

I think that March 18th is when you can just buy the DLC with M$ Points.

Also, you do not need to create a different account for each code. When you log into drpepper.com, it gives you the option of redeeming another code. you can do up to 10 a day (I believe). Come on guys, this isn't that hard.

Tieg
03-03-2010, 08:04 PM
I am going to clear the air once again. The date for the BF:BC2 DLC going active is March 8th. Here is what they sent me:

PROMOTION help center.

Also, you do not need to create a different account for each code. When you log into drpepper.com, it gives you the option of redeeming another code. you can do up to 10 a day (I believe). Come on guys, this isn't that hard.

And once again I'm going to thank you lol ;)

Ginjasy
03-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Works a treat. I've got 4 stored for when it comes avaliable.

Phetty
03-03-2010, 10:05 PM

PROMOTION help center.

If you drink Dr. Pepper and live in the US then yeah you can keep using the codes on the same account. But for those who do not drink it or live outside the US can keep making accounts and reusing the codes In my original post.

littlejay
03-03-2010, 10:12 PM
it seems the free code method no longer works right. they have specific prizes attached to them now. the first code is for mass effect 2 only

JNix22
03-04-2010, 12:03 AM
Yeah, it gave me a Mass Effect 2 specific prize. Time to go find another Dr. Pepper!

ScuzzyBunny FTN
03-05-2010, 02:21 AM
Looks like there was some confusion on the cut and paste of this information...the codes DO work for different content, but the link takes you to after ME2 is selected.

Solution:
follow link, then go to Dr Pepper home screen, choose redeem code, and you get the screen with the different games to choose from...once BFBC2 is listed, that is where you want to redeem.

As for the confusion around "multi-use codes"...you can only use the codes once (each) per account.

Workaround: There is absolutely no validation when you make an account, so all you have to do if different codes are not working is to make up three other accounts (random name/ address/ phone/ email), then make sure you enter the reward code on the EA site logged in to your real profile (tied to your gamertag)

Strongbow
03-05-2010, 07:23 AM
Looks like there was some confusion on the cut and paste of this information...the codes DO work for different content, but the link takes you to after ME2 is selected.

Solution:
follow link, then go to Dr Pepper home screen, choose redeem code, and you get the screen with the different games to choose from...once BFBC2 is listed, that is where you want to redeem.

As for the confusion around "multi-use codes"...you can only use the codes once (each) per account.

Workaround: There is absolutely no validation when you make an account, so all you have to do if different codes are not working is to make up three other accounts (random name/ address/ phone/ email), then make sure you enter the reward code on the EA site logged in to your real profile (tied to your gamertag)

All you can choose is Mass Effect 2 stuff, you have no choice...

Rolyatkcinmai
03-05-2010, 07:28 AM
All you can choose is Mass Effect 2 stuff, you have no choice...

Which, as he said in the post you quoted, is because it's not yet available.

Strongbow
03-05-2010, 07:31 AM
Which, as he said in the post you quoted, is because it's not yet available.

No, he didn't mention that it's not available in the quote I quoted, what I was saying is that there is no work around yet untill the 8th, the codes will only give you Mass Effect 2, Sims or Spore content no matter how you get to the website.

So read before posting next time!

The ZombieDeath
03-05-2010, 08:02 AM
Well I am ready for when they do put up the BFBC: 2 Content :)

Rolyatkcinmai
03-05-2010, 12:31 PM
No, he didn't mention that it's not available in the quote I quoted, what I was saying is that there is no work around yet untill the 8th, the codes will only give you Mass Effect 2, Sims or Spore content no matter how you get to the website.

So read before posting next time!

No, it is you who fail at reading comprehension.

Solution:

Strongbow
03-05-2010, 01:13 PM
No, it is you who fail at reading comprehension.

Wow you are so awesome, spending your time on the internet finding peoples mistakes, the girls must love you...

You really are pathetic!

Rolyatkcinmai
03-05-2010, 06:15 PM
Wow you are so awesome, spending your time on the internet finding peoples mistakes, the girls must love you...

You really are pathetic!

Lol, k guy. I'm not the one that got all hostile and claimed the other couldn't read.

The ZombieDeath
03-08-2010, 02:39 PM
hehem well its the 8th and I cant choose a prize ......?

Volcom guy992
03-08-2010, 02:41 PM
I am assuming we cant pick a prize yet because the whole server thing maybe.

Copyright
03-08-2010, 02:57 PM
hehem well its the 8th and I cant choose a prize ......?
Same here, wasted another code.

Volcom guy992
03-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Same here, wasted another code.

If you didnt actually redeem the prize then its not wasted. Just click on code history once your logged on at the dr pepper site and then click more info next to the words "Claimed EA Prize" and you can choose your prize. I haven't actually picked a prize yet so I am still good to go when its available.

EDIT: I doubt any of the BFBC2 stuff will be redeemable until the 18th considering that's when the DLC comes out. If the Dr. Pepper site said its the 8th they probably had a typo or something.

JNix22
03-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Just checked the Dr. Pepper promotions site and, just like Volcom said, there is no option for BF:BC2 yet. I'll be checking back tonight at 2200 EST, so we'll see if it actually is to come out today or the 18th. I doubt, however, that Dr. Pepper's prize redemption is affected by EA's game servers. That wouldn't make any sense. I would imagine they could just queue the download on your account until EA figured out the server problems.

Hot Juicy Pie
03-08-2010, 07:05 PM
This is absolutely ridiculous regardless.

Copyright
03-08-2010, 07:05 PM
If you didnt actually redeem the prize then its not wasted. Just click on code history once your logged on at the dr pepper site and then click more info next to the words "Claimed EA Prize" and you can choose your prize. I haven't actually picked a prize yet so I am still good to go when its available.

EDIT: I doubt any of the BFBC2 stuff will be redeemable until the 18th considering that's when the DLC comes out. If the Dr. Pepper site said its the 8th they probably had a typo or something.
Really? Nice, I thought they were wasted.

I was thinking the 18th too, since that's what it says in the in-game store, but I guess Dr. Pepper has responded to help emails stating the 8th. We'll just have to wait and see.

brkensilens
03-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Thank you for contacting the DR PEPPER EA GAMING EVERY BOTTLE/CUP WINS
PROMOTION help center.

Battlefield Bad Company enhancements are coming to the website March 8th.

Lord Montymort
03-08-2010, 07:27 PM
Thank you for contacting the DR PEPPER EA GAMING EVERY BOTTLE/CUP WINS
PROMOTION help center.

Battlefield Bad Company enhancements are coming to the website March 8th.

You better not be screwing with us :D

PrinceofDeath86
03-08-2010, 07:29 PM
You better not be screwing with us :D
All of the codes listed on the first page are for ME2.

Skwidman
03-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Just checked, the BC2 DLC is not up yet on the drpepper.com site, checked at 4:33pm EST 3/8/10

Angelous Draven
03-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Yeah just wasted a code to see if I could get them now and there still not up so it must be the 18th instead of the 8th.

Volcom guy992
03-08-2010, 10:35 PM
I doubt, however, that Dr. Pepper's prize redemption is affected by EA's game servers. That wouldn't make any sense. I would imagine they could just queue the download on your account until EA figured out the server problems.

I would assume that EA would contact them and tell them to hold off because I doubt you can have anything in your queue on Xbox that isn't even on the marketplace yet. That wouldn't even work.

Also just a shot in the dark, maybe EA planned on a release date of the 8th and that's what they told Dr. Pepper, but then the plans changed and they forgot to mention it to Dr. Pepper. That or Dr. Pepper got it and just never acknowledged it. So that's why they keeping saying the 8th.

theborgie
03-08-2010, 10:39 PM
I thought the packs included an achievement. So until MS updates the game's score they won't be coming out.

Chuppernicus
03-09-2010, 12:00 AM
I thought the packs included an achievement. So until MS updates the game's score they won't be coming out.

That's what I said in one of the other Dr. Pepper threads, one of many which seems to be a trend for this game. If the DLC comes with achievements then we'll need to wait until the list is updated, simple as that.

littlejay
03-09-2010, 12:46 AM
the ingame store says the 18th. i think DP left off a digit in their date :p

DENAz666
03-09-2010, 01:31 AM
Couldn't care less if the thread was copied, its news to me!!! Thanks a lot OP, and whoever created it originally :D

Ok so the codes can't be used until the 18th... but then they expire on the 21st? lol

Already wasted one and redeemed the prize, got some mass effect armour. Does anyone know if there is a way to undo that prize? or once i redeem is that it? Not that big of a deal, but would much rather have BC2 stuff :)

McMffn
03-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Not sure exactly why everyone keeps saying they are wasting codes, you don't have to use a code to check out what prizes are available. just go to drpepper.com, and there is a "Learn More/Prizes" button you can push, which takes you to a list of all available titles.

On a side note, I also got an email from Dr. P saying that it was going to be the 8th, and we all can see that didn't work out.

funman
03-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Ok here is another for people.

LX479DBNX9Y9,

DON'T CLAIM THE PRIZE, just let it sit there till BC2 is added on the 18th.

Maybe someone used it already!

TalTsinth
03-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Code's are one use only. I.e. you've used the code posted, so no one else can now. Nice try though =)

M1keX
03-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Code's are one use only. I.e. you've used the code posted, so no one else can now. Nice try though =)

wrong i used the same one 6 times so they are multi use :)

Juneaux
03-11-2010, 02:16 AM
I should really read the entire thread before I go and do everything next time, huh? Any way the original poster can put some kind of an update to not do this until March 18th for others like me that may miss it?

InsaneKane87
03-11-2010, 03:38 AM
wrong i used the same one 6 times so they are multi use :)

not for everyone seeing as i just tryed the code and it said "We are sorry, but the code that you have entered has already been activated."

porkchop547
03-11-2010, 03:53 AM
I was told that the dr pepper dlc wont be out till the end of march idk if its true tho

InsaneKane87
03-11-2010, 03:57 AM
I was told that the dr pepper dlc wont be out till the end of march idk if its true tho

March 18th

DENAz666
03-11-2010, 03:57 AM

Its the 18th mate, as posted above :) Dr Pepper have updated the site to reflect this

SnowyElephant
03-11-2010, 10:40 AM
not for everyone seeing as i just tryed the code and it said "We are sorry, but the code that you have entered has already been activated."

If you were too thick to read the op's entire post, you have to create a NEW Dr.Pepper account, but link it to the same EA account. Can't wait these look pretty sick, especially with the new achievement :D (Hopefully)

The ZombieDeath
03-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Well guys sorry to burst your bubbles and what not but I just recieved an email from the Dr/ Pepper support team:

PROMOTION help center.

Battlefield Bad Company enhancements are coming to the website March 19th."

Hot Juicy Pie
03-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Well guys sorry to burst your bubbles and what not but I just recieved an email from the Dr/ Pepper support team:

PROMOTION help center.

Battlefield Bad Company enhancements are coming to the website March 19th." You know I've contacted them numerous times and have yet to get a response so I'm skeptical to believe this this time around.

JNix22
03-11-2010, 02:29 PM
I got a response yesterday that said March 8th. I guess we'll get them when we get them. Somebody's not very good at numbers...

Juneaux
03-11-2010, 03:00 PM
If you go in the VIP section, all of the DLC says March 18th too...

InsaneKane87
03-11-2010, 03:02 PM
If you were too thick to read the op's entire post, you have to create a NEW Dr.Pepper account, but link it to the same EA account. Can't wait these look pretty sick, especially with the new achievement :D (Hopefully)

I did duh and like I said it didnt work for me.

Hitman H94
03-11-2010, 04:54 PM
well i tried it and it only will let me pick Mass effect 2
i cnt choose Bad Comapny 2

Phetty
03-11-2010, 06:52 PM
If you read the first post I updtaed it to tell you it only works for ME2 now. i'll update it with new info when the DLC comes out.

rndlgrvs
03-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the FAQ up top. Helped clear this up.

xII Ben IIx
03-11-2010, 08:55 PM
So out of the 5 packs soon available.. Could you just get the top one and have all of them because the top one appears to have all of the others in.

Hot Juicy Pie
03-11-2010, 10:31 PM
So out of the 5 packs soon available.. Could you just get the top one and have all of them because the top one appears to have all of the others in. On the store front if you want to purchase them with MSP then yea I think you can buy them all like that. However the Dr. Pepper codes require 1 code per kit, I don't know if it will allow you to redeem 4 points for the large pack.

Personally I think they shouldn't allow people to just buy the packs like that since the promotion says "Exclusive Items." Last I checked exclusive things couldn't be obtained through other means. It's false advertisement to push a products sales and promotion, and is illegal and grounds for lawsuit. Ahhh If only I wasn't so lazy.

Chuppernicus
03-12-2010, 12:01 AM
On the store front if you want to purchase them with MSP then yea I think you can buy them all like that. However the Dr. Pepper codes require 1 code per kit, I don't know if it will allow you to redeem 4 points for the large pack.

Personally I think they shouldn't allow people to just buy the packs like that since the promotion says "Exclusive Items." Last I checked exclusive things couldn't be obtained through other means. It's false advertisement to push a products sales and promotion, and is illegal and grounds for lawsuit. Ahhh If only I wasn't so lazy.

Lawsuit? Really? Exclusive can mean many things. You kids and your problem with rules! It's ok. If they didnt let gamers buy the DLC there would be guys crying that they shouldn't have to drink Dr. Pepper to get content. Funny stuff!

We just have to see on the 18th/19th whatever.

Rolyatkcinmai
03-12-2010, 12:07 AM
If the pack ends up being 400 MS Points or something (less than four Dr Pepper cost here) I'll be pretty annoyed. It's not like I'd willingly drink Dr Pepper.

Hot Juicy Pie
03-12-2010, 12:25 AM
Lawsuit? Really? Exclusive can mean many things. You kids and your problem with rules! It's ok. If they didnt let gamers buy the DLC there would be guys crying that they shouldn't have to drink Dr. Pepper to get content. Funny stuff!

We just have to see on the 18th/19th whatever. Yes it can.

1 a : excluding or having power (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/exclusive#) to exclude (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/exclude) b : limiting or limited to possession, control, or use by a single individual or group
2 a : excluding others from participation (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/exclusive#) b : snobbishly aloof
3 a : accepting or soliciting only a socially restricted patronage (as of the upper class) b : stylish (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/stylish), fashionable (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fashionable) c : restricted in distribution, use, or appeal because of expense
4 a : single (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/single), sole (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sole) <exclusive jurisdiction> b : whole (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whole), undivided (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/undivided) <his exclusive attention>

But more importantly, the main definition:

Main Entry: exclusive
Function: noun
: something exclusive: as a : a news story (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/exclusive#) at first released to or reported by only one source b : an exclusive right (as to sell a particular product in a certain area)"

So before you start waving your "epeen" around and protesting your infinite knowledge of ignorance, maybe you should do some research. Not only am I not a "Kid" as you like to put it, but I'm a business law major. I know well within the boundaries of what can and cannot be classified as false advertisement and what can skim by on the skin of its teeth. So care to apologize now?

Chuppernicus
03-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Yes it can.

But more importantly, the main definition:

So before you start waving your "epeen" around and protesting your infinite knowledge of ignorance, maybe you should do some research. Not only am I not a "Kid" as you like to put it, but I'm a business law major. I know well within the boundaries of what can and cannot be classified as false advertisement and what can skim by on the skin of its teeth. So care to apologize now?

Under 25? Your a kid. Over 25? Sorry sir, you just get offended like a kid I guess. It's ok.
A dictionary is like a history book, my young college friend, it is not to be taken as the only definition, thus your "main" definition, but the most "common" uses for the word thus far. It's not the only definition. Just what the world needs more lawers, fighting the good fight.

I find the fact that too many gamers are caught up on silly meaningless rules to be just too funny. Super important rules like: the number of achievements a game can have, the fact that a game doesn't dole out "even" achievement points,"exclusive" rights, or the top number a game can reach in achievements.

Hot Juicy Pie
03-12-2010, 01:00 AM
Under 25? Your a kid. Over 25? Sorry sir, you just get offended like a kid I guess. It's ok.
A dictionary is like a history book, my young college friend, it is not to be taken as the only definition, thus your "main" definition, but the most "common" uses for the word thus far. It's not the only definition. Just what the world needs more lawers, fighting the good fight.

I find the fact that too many gamers are caught up on silly meaningless rules to be just too funny. Super important rules like: the number of achievements a game can have, the fact that a game doesn't dole out "even" achievement points,"exclusive" rights, or the top number a game can reach in achievements. As I stated, yes it has many definitions, but now you're just being dodgy and trying to avoid admitting fault. Like a history book, yes in a sense, but so is everything our modern law is derived from.

I never once stated anything about achievement points, top numbers, and whatever else you went off about in your tangent. Don't try to change the subject.

InsaneKane87
03-12-2010, 01:40 AM
As I stated, yes it has many definitions, but now you're just being dodgy and trying to avoid admitting fault. Like a history book, yes in a sense, but so is everything our modern law is derived from.

I never once stated anything about achievement points, top numbers, and whatever else you went off about in your tangent. Don't try to change the subject.

Ok kids stop arguing

metallicorphan
03-12-2010, 02:22 PM
the sad thing is,that i actually like Dr Pepper and would be all over this...so why U.S only???...and if it is priced for the rest of the world,well why is that fair?

Strongbow
03-12-2010, 02:26 PM
the sad thing is,that i actually like Dr Pepper and would be all over this...so why U.S only???...and if it is priced for the rest of the world,well why is that fair?

You should be able to still get it, I made accounts and used the 3 codes for Mass Effect 2 and they all worked great, so us Brits should be able to get the BFBC2 stuff just the same.

FiLtHy FoWl
03-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Alright I am a little confused here. So let me see if I got this corrct.

1) So with the promotion if you buy a Dr. Pepper product with the specially marked label you can get 1 of the 4 DLC packs? If you buy 4 Dr. Pepper products you can get all 4 DLC's? So if I do this will I still to register with Dr. Pepper?

2) Are the DLC's unlockable weapons or are they just skins for your character and guns?

3) What is all this talk about a new achievement?

The ZombieDeath
03-12-2010, 03:28 PM
yeah nobody knows of the cheevo, its character skins gun skins read the description

The ZombieDeath
03-12-2010, 03:33 PM
there you go:

In Battlefield: Bad Company 2 four kit upgrades allow you to become a unique Special Activities soldier, with new camouflage and a modified weapon. Kit upgrades also contain new awards and an additional achievement.

T FUNK 1984
03-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Can someone spell this out in small easy to understand words for someone who is a little bit simple (me) - if I don't bother with Dr Pepper or the codes or any of that will I just be able to download the same content (and therefore this mysterious achievement) from live using MS points?

The ZombieDeath
03-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Yes from the BFBC: 2 Store on march 18th

funman
03-12-2010, 04:17 PM
You should be able to still get it, I made accounts and used the 3 codes for Mass Effect 2 and they all worked great, so us Brits should be able to get the BFBC2 stuff just the same.

I 2nd that got friends in the US to send me the code and work just aswell over here!

operation remie
03-17-2010, 12:16 PM
i'm so glad i got like 8 caps ready to go. a friend i work with drinks the shit like water so he keeps giving me them.

Barad
03-17-2010, 01:27 PM
So wait, are these achievements coming out tomorrow along with the dlc?

operation remie
03-17-2010, 02:53 PM
So wait, are these achievements coming out tomorrow along with the dlc?

That's what I am understanding from all this. It's gonna be able to be bought or used the codes to get.

Barad
03-17-2010, 03:41 PM
That's what I am understanding from all this. It's gonna be able to be bought or used the codes to get.

Ohrite thats cleared my head a bit more then.

Phetty
03-17-2010, 09:30 PM
If anybody is willing to share their codes after they've used them here can you please PM them to me or post them here so I can update my first post?

operation remie
03-17-2010, 11:07 PM
i might give some up after this weekend. might get another 4 or 5.

WeemanNewYork
03-18-2010, 12:06 AM
Does anyone have Dr.pepper code will to given 1 month code. I had no luck getting Dr.pepper code yet.

Hot Juicy Pie
03-18-2010, 12:35 AM
Hmmm I might have some spare ones...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b145/DarkTyrant/caps.jpg

veece16
03-18-2010, 12:37 AM
Hmmm I might have some spare ones...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b145/DarkTyrant/caps.jpg

Just a couple. I have about 20 or 30 lying around the place, if anyone wants one just send me a message and some MP.(jk)

Hot Juicy Pie
03-18-2010, 12:38 AM
Yea I'm waiting to see just how many codes per item it is b4 i start handing them out.

InsaneKane87
03-18-2010, 12:58 AM
Yea I'm waiting to see just how many codes per item it is b4 i start handing them out.

i hope its one code per item or else im screwed i have 4 codes lol. It better not be 5 codes per item thats BS

the drinks i got were almost 2$ each

DENAz666
03-18-2010, 02:57 AM
You guys do realise you can use a code more then once right? its not one code per person

PrinceofDeath86
03-18-2010, 02:59 AM
You guys do realise you can use a code more then once right? its not one code per person
Yea but for 4 codes that means 4 different accounts(Dr.Pepper.com), seeing as you can only claim 1code per account at least it only did that to me.

DENAz666
03-18-2010, 03:00 AM
Any updates? I'm STILL not able to claim a BC2 prize... starting to get annoying now

DENAz666
03-18-2010, 03:02 AM
Yea but for 4 codes that means 4 different accounts(Dr.Pepper.com), seeing as you can only claim 1code per account at least it only did that to me.

Pretty sure you can use the same code multiple times :) (but yeah you need multiple Dr Pepper accounts... which sucks)

Whats the deal anyway? Is is just me, or are the BC2 prizes not up yet?

SnowyElephant
03-18-2010, 03:47 AM
Most likely because it's only the 17th in the US still, where the promotion is suppose to be exclusive. We're probably going to have to wait until tomorrow, DENAz. *Sadface.*

DENAz666
03-18-2010, 04:49 AM
Most likely because it's only the 17th in the US still, where the promotion is suppose to be exclusive. We're probably going to have to wait until tomorrow, DENAz. *Sadface.*

lol didn't even think of that! grrr Hopefully they put them up right on midnight, so at least we can go for them tonight :) ~crossing my fingers~

PrinceofDeath86
03-18-2010, 04:53 AM
lol didn't even think of that! grrr Hopefully they put them up right on midnight, so at least we can go for them tonight :) ~crossing my fingers~
It likely wont happen until around 10am EST(7am PST) here in the US, thats about the normal time anything gets updated on Live.

PrinceofDeath86
03-18-2010, 04:56 AM
This is a little off topic but is anyone else getting an error message when trying to look at certain threads in the forums??

DENAz666
03-18-2010, 04:56 AM
It likely wont happen until around 10am EST(7am PST) here in the US, thats about the normal time anything gets updated on Live.

Thanks for that mate. Could you help me out, and tell a major city that falls under EST? That way i can enter it into my ipod, and check the time in that area for when it hits 10am :)

And to your second question, no the forums haven't been playing up for me at all

PrinceofDeath86
03-18-2010, 04:58 AM
New York, Miami, Washington, DC just to name a few lol.

Thelorn
03-18-2010, 04:58 AM
Maybe they will be up when the servers come back up around 6am EST

DENAz666
03-18-2010, 05:45 AM
New York, Miami, Washington, DC just to name a few lol.

lol don't laugh at me, here in australia there is only like 2hrs difference between the east coast and west :P

Cheers for that though!! :D

FarmerJay
03-18-2010, 05:45 AM
anyone notice... they took the release dates off the dlc in the in-game store?

The ZombieDeath
03-18-2010, 05:49 AM
anyone notice... they took the release dates off the dlc in the in-game store?
yessir i did

Zarkykins
03-18-2010, 05:55 AM
I just went up to 7-11 and grabbed like four different cups and copied the codes into my phone and then bought a couple bottles of Dr. Pepper because I needed some drank. Hopefully it's not more than 2 codes per unlock.

DENAz666
03-18-2010, 06:10 AM
I just went up to 7-11 and grabbed like four different cups and copied the codes into my phone and then bought a couple bottles of Dr. Pepper because I needed some drank. Hopefully it's not more than 2 codes per unlock.

lol might be worth reading the thread :P One code per Dr Pepper account, but you can use the same code multiple times by creating dummy accounts

PrinceofDeath86
03-18-2010, 06:16 AM
lol might be worth reading the thread :P One code per Dr Pepper account, but you can use the same code multiple times by creating dummy accounts
The only problem with that is, you never know what your gonna get in each code lol

TheMollywhopper
03-18-2010, 06:24 AM
The only problem with that is, you never know what your gonna get in each code lol

If it's anything like with Mass Effect or Sims (that was my g/f) you get to pick what you want from what's available.

Zarkykins
03-18-2010, 06:29 AM

Welll....sheeet.

DENAz666
03-18-2010, 06:30 AM

Yeah you get to pick your prize :)

Zarkykins
03-18-2010, 07:09 AM
Cherry Dr. Pepper tastes like cough syrup....just sayin'.

DENAz666
03-18-2010, 07:35 AM
Cherry Dr. Pepper tastes like cough syrup....just sayin'.

Its not even sold here, we have to import or get it from specialty shops. Used to be sold here like 5-6 years ago, but not anymore.

RadiantViper
03-18-2010, 08:14 AM
I fuckin LOVE Dr. Pepper. But no promotion here in Canada :( So I'll have to buy it or get someone to give me codes, if that works.

R Rated Love
03-18-2010, 08:23 AM
Wish they'd do something like this with something like bottled water. Dr. Pepper tastes like crap.

PrinceofDeath86
03-18-2010, 08:33 AM
Wish they'd do something like this with something like bottled water. Dr. Pepper tastes like crap.
You sir are crap!! J/K but Dr. Pepper is awesome, but Mt. Dew beats everything hands down thoe.

funman
03-18-2010, 09:03 AM
I just wish that they would do things like this in the UK as well! The games are big all over the world and I know that you start doing it in different part of the world and the drink sales will go up for both game and drink! But I have like 5 codes ready for when it does drop! But I have VIP as well so may not need them! LOL

Analgia
03-18-2010, 09:37 AM
Its not even sold here, we have to import or get it from specialty shops. Used to be sold here like 5-6 years ago, but not anymore.
you can find cans of dr pepper at dairys in nz. it's imported but a lot of places seem to have it

Zarkykins
03-18-2010, 10:07 AM
If you ever get the chance, go to the bottling company in Dublin, Texas. Best Dr. Pepper ever. Only good thing about Texas if you ask me...

Zarkykins
03-18-2010, 10:12 AM
So it could just be EA servers repeating history, or maybe they're updating the online content for the Dr. Pepper thing. I was playing online and the server just died and booted everyone in the game to the main menu at 5 AM [Texas]. Hopefully we can get our new shit already.

GamesB2
03-18-2010, 10:22 AM
All EA servers just went down... since they've been doing so well over the last few days this seems like too big a coincidence :D hopefully everything coming out soon. I want this stuff before i have to go out.

Zarkykins
03-18-2010, 10:26 AM
Yeah dude, me too. Unfortunately, there is nothing on the Dr. Pepper site about Battlefield other than the picture of Sweetwater in the ad. No code unlocks or anything. I WANT IT NOWWWW.

Chuppernicus
03-18-2010, 11:29 AM
Once there's an update to the achievements, then we'll be able to get our new DLC.

Zarkykins
03-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Once there's an update to the achievements, then we'll be able to get our new DLC.
I hate how right you are...considering the fact that they usually update every blue moon? [Wednesday if I read correctly]

Apexeus
03-18-2010, 12:20 PM
So where is this DLC then? 12pm GMT, DLC was due out today.....

GamesB2
03-18-2010, 12:25 PM
God knows... hopefully soon ): i want this before i go to college

littlejay
03-18-2010, 12:27 PM
it's out when it's out. you aint gonna die if it isn't out at the ding of midnight. ever since someone read battlefield will have dlc with achievements you can get for free from dr pepper, these forums have been freaking out non-stop. the game is only 2 weeks old. you will live until the dlc is out.

trust me, the world will not end.

Apexeus
03-18-2010, 12:52 PM
Wasn't expecting it at Midnight, but was expecting it by now. Im fed up of the constant threads about the Dr Pepper DLC aswell (and the UAV, and the Veteran Status, and the server issues.....and the stats site not working.....*snore*).

Im just hoping and preying the the Codes will work for Europeans aswell.

Zarkykins
03-18-2010, 12:56 PM
Im fed up of the constant threads about the Dr Pepper DLC aswell (and the UAV, and the Veteran Status, and the server issues.....and the stats site not working.....*snore*).

Don't forget the camping and whining about people with better unlocks than them...

littlejay
03-18-2010, 12:58 PM
they will work, just put anything in the zip code and say you are american like the threads about the free codes. it links to any EA account it's just you need to say you are US when making a fake DP account

MFCH 37
03-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the release date for the on the in-game store is blank now.

TwiztidThorn
03-18-2010, 02:48 PM
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the release date for the on the in-game store is blank now.
I noticed that myself earlier today. I wonder what type of delay we're looking at.

The ZombieDeath
03-18-2010, 03:11 PM
If there is delay or anything I will have to cause some serious SH!„

MFCH 37
03-18-2010, 03:49 PM
GVD and OfficialBFBC2 have both posted on twitter within the hour, without a word on the DLC. Not surprised.

Copyright
03-18-2010, 03:52 PM
GVD and OfficialBFBC2 have both posted on twitter within the hour, without a word on the DLC. Not surprised.
Standard business practice for DICE.
Right now they are all locked in a battle with their egos. They know they should inform us of the delay, but their egos have grown so strong over the years, it's a losing battle.
We can only hope that at least one of them wins this difficult battle and makes an announcement about it.

The ZombieDeath
03-18-2010, 03:59 PM
I am tired of those cork monkeys lol

Bl4nkShot
03-18-2010, 04:37 PM
So where is this DLC then? 12pm GMT, DLC was due out today.....
half past noon in the eastern states: they have since removed the release date (which was mar 18) well looks as if i bought dr pepper for nothing... another reason to hate ea i guess. damn i was really excited too.

Bl4nkShot
03-18-2010, 04:41 PM
they will work, just put anything in the zip code and say you are american like the threads about the free codes. it links to any EA account it's just you need to say you are US when making a fake DP account
hahaha! if you guys need a hand you all could be from 90210, lol

littlejay
03-18-2010, 04:55 PM
The map pack was dated for aprl 1st on the store at first and was changed to march 30th.
just wait. your achievements are not going anywhere. i dont see why you are all in a rush to download cammo skins for your guns :/

Strongbow
03-18-2010, 05:26 PM
The map pack was dated for aprl 1st on the store at first and was changed to march 30th.
just wait. your achievements are not going anywhere. i dont see why you are all in a rush to download cammo skins for your guns :/

What does it matter to you, stop posting telling people to wait with this "its out when its out" crap, this is the thread to talk about it, people are looking forward to it myself included, when people are told release dates that aren't kept then we have every right to discuss or moan about it in this thread.

Copyright
03-18-2010, 05:33 PM
What does it matter to you, stop posting telling people to wait with this "its out when its out" crap, this is the thread to talk about it, people are looking forward to it myself included, when people are told release dates that aren't kept then we have every right to discuss or moan about it in this thread.
Well said, fully agree.

TwiztidThorn
03-18-2010, 05:43 PM
I agree 100%.

Hot Juicy Pie
03-18-2010, 05:47 PM
I'd be excited for that too, except the M1 Garand is fucked up and I cant get my insignia for all weapon bronze stars or for all bronze stars because kills with the garand count towards the m1a1 thompson.... That needs to be fixed... I'm only missing like 6 insignia now and I'm being cock blocked from 2 of them...

littlejay
03-18-2010, 05:57 PM
the moaning started before the game even game out. dr pepper advertised it before it was available and these forums are getting to be nothing more than "where is the new dlc" and "why do i have to drink dr pepper instead of buying it"
i wondered to other x360a forums for a week now and it's still just this stuff.

why not wait for DICE to say something instead of 145 replies from the same 10 people e-mailing dr pepper. you can look forward to it but getting fizzled because the dates on the store said today and they have been working on server problems so you can enjoy the game won't solve anything either.

so i can stupidly moan 3 times after 150+ stupid moans about something moaning wont speed up. and DICE probably isn't worried about x360a input on the kit upgrades when they have their own site dealing with real problems.

MFCH 37
03-18-2010, 05:59 PM
Today's DLC on the in game store has had a last mi nute delay, we are working with our partners to ha ve this released in the near future. /via @OfficialBFBC2

LoD WheeZzy
03-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Here is something that will make you happy or not :P It's from BC2 twitter

Today's DLC on the in game store has had a last minute delay, we are working with our partners to have this released in the near future.

Tieg
03-18-2010, 06:05 PM
Today's DLC on the in game store has had a last minute delay, we are working with our partners to have this released in the near future. /via @OfficialBFBC2

LOL....and there you have it folks...now pick up your controllers and mikes and lets go back to throwing "Random Grenades" instead of wasting our time bashing dice, dr pepper, and any other retailer or company that wants to jump on a band wagon.

Here is something that will make you happy or not :P It's from BC2 twitter

You were close LoD WheeZzy but MFCH 37 beat you to it by a couple of seconds lol.

LoD WheeZzy
03-18-2010, 06:08 PM
Just wonder what the near future means for them? Later today, this week, this month or this year? :)

The ZombieDeath
03-18-2010, 06:11 PM
Well it would have been nice if it was here today oh well a price would be a nice thing to hear about and same with the achievements atleast but they are doing a grand job at secracy.

LoD WheeZzy
03-18-2010, 06:13 PM
From what I know, will post the link when I can remember where it was, that all the people that have VIP codes will be able to get all the future DLC with no extra cost.

littlejay
03-18-2010, 06:16 PM
im sure it's not ALL dlc is free with a VIP code. i know the next map pack is free but i think this stuff costs msp for each download.

and they have not added the achievements yet so it seems it is a ms thing they are waiting on

LoD WheeZzy
03-18-2010, 06:18 PM
Well they got this VIP thing going on so people won't buy used or pirate games, which are the cause of the paid DLC. EA wants to reward gamers who buy new games with free stuff. Other people will still be able to buy all the thing but they will have to pay for it.

LoD WheeZzy
03-18-2010, 06:24 PM
Ok here it is:

We continue to monitor online play daily to make sure everyone can play as well as continue to work on the game for future updates and DLC which you can get at no extra cost with the VIP code (PC BFBC2 players will get the content in the form of downloads without the need for a VIP code).

Here is the whole thing:
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/03/18/battlefield-bad-company-2-sets-pace-to-become-the-top-selling-title-for-march-2010.aspx

RadiantViper
03-18-2010, 06:34 PM
Well they got this VIP thing going on so people won't buy used or pirate games, which are the cause of the paid DLC. EA wants to reward gamers who buy new games with free stuff. Other people will still be able to buy all the thing but they will have to pay for it.

Why would they make the DLC free if there's a whole promotion for it? Makes getting the Dr. Pepper codes pointless.

The thing you quoted is vague, doesn't explicitly state that all DLC will be free. Let's just wait and see what happens before jumping to conclusions.

Pyrochaos
03-18-2010, 06:40 PM
The Dr. Pepper ones aren't free with VIP. Only with codes.

The Map pack is free for VIP.

InsaneKane87
03-18-2010, 07:00 PM
This is so typical, is it just me or is there always a problem with EA/Dice.

Barad
03-18-2010, 07:01 PM
Yupp EA are just not learning are they!

InsaneKane87
03-18-2010, 07:04 PM
I noticed that myself earlier today. I wonder what type of delay we're looking at.

I dont know about you two but i noticed it 2 days ago :( I thought they were gonna replace it with today "Out Now" but now its delayed. Yet again I will say why cant they always be prepared so something is right for once. I bet they have alot of unhappy fans atm with all the issues.

L3G3NDK1LLER
03-18-2010, 10:36 PM
I dont know. As displeased as I am that EA/DICE have been having server problems and now this, I still love this game. As long as I dont have a glitch filled game like MW2, then I will let them off the hook with these issues.

GamesB2
03-19-2010, 12:00 AM
Oh well at least they're delaying it and not releasing buggy dlc or something... I hope to see this soon ^_^

InsaneKane87
03-19-2010, 01:11 AM
I dont know. As displeased as I am that EA/DICE have been having server problems and now this, I still love this game. As long as I dont have a glitch filled game like MW2, then I will let them off the hook with these issues.

No that's BS, there was a release date TODAY the 18th, and now its delayed, they should of been prepared and they weren't yet again.

I think EA/Dice need some people that know what they are doing besides making games.

McApree
03-19-2010, 01:17 AM
No that's BS, there was a release date TODAY the 18th, and now its delayed, they should of been prepared and they weren't yet again.

I think EA/Dice need some people that know what they are doing besides making games.

There are huge servers overloads going on, they can barely keep up with how popular the game is. ANd to have the promotion, they need to get ready for all the more strain which will be put on the servers.

You are complaining about not getting FREE Dlc, now come on man,

InsaneKane87
03-19-2010, 01:28 AM
There are huge servers overloads going on, they can barely keep up with how popular the game is. ANd to have the promotion, they need to get ready for all the more strain which will be put on the servers.

You are complaining about not getting FREE Dlc, now come on man,

Your telling me Dice didnt think that BC2 would be more popular then BC1, esp with all the new features added. Come on.. should of been prepared. They shoulda been ready, and how is it free when i had to BUY dr pepper drinks to get the codes ? It better be one code per DL.

MajorBertolli
03-19-2010, 01:57 AM
I am surprised that they didn't make the servers larger then they did when the game first came out.

And it will be one code per DLC but I wouldn't even bother spending the points or the dollar for the Dr. Pepper because probably a day or two after the DLC comes out someone will post the codes here.

Copyright
03-19-2010, 02:10 AM
I am surprised that they didn't make the servers larger then they did when the game first came out.

And it will be one code per DLC but I wouldn't even bother spending the points or the dollar for the Dr. Pepper because probably a day or two after the DLC comes out someone will post the codes here.
The bottle cap codes can only be used once. I don't know if the mail-in codes can be used more than once, but I would not assume that they can.
Therefore, posting codes will do the first person to use them some good, but no one else.

PrinceofDeath86
03-19-2010, 02:15 AM
The bottle cap codes can only be used once. I don't know if the mail-in codes can be used more than once, but I would not assume that they can.
Therefore, posting codes will do the first person to use them some good, but no one else. They can be used more then once, you just have to use one code per Dr. Pepper account, worked like that for ME2.

DENAz666
03-19-2010, 02:53 AM
Therefore, posting codes will do the first person to use them some good, but no one else.

Read the rest of the thread, its one code per Dr Pepper account

OT: So fucking pissed at EA, really wish they sort their shit out. If they are trying to make this game seem better the MW2, then they need to stop giving us false info and start delivering on their promises. (not bashing DICE or the game, just so fed up with EA's antics)

Ry8an25oliver93
03-19-2010, 02:59 AM

OT: So fucking pissed at EA, really wish they sort their shit out. If they are trying to make this game seem better the MW2, then they need to stop giving us false info and start delivering on their promises. (not bashing DICE or the game, just so fed up with EA's antics)
When you put in a code and it asks what kind of soda you bought, does it matter what you put whether the code will be valid?

Copyright
03-19-2010, 03:18 AM
They can be used more then once, you just have to use one code per Dr. Pepper account, worked like that for ME2.
I see, I'd think that they'd base it on your EA login, since that would have to be the same for every Dr. Pepper account you make. I've gotta learn not to give people even the smallest bit of credit when it comes to common sense anymore...

PrinceofDeath86
03-19-2010, 03:52 AM
When you put in a code and it asks what kind of soda you bought, does it matter what you put whether the code will be valid? You can put anything you wanna put in there an the code will always be valid.

DENAz666
03-19-2010, 05:22 AM
I see, I'd think that they'd base it on your EA login, since that would have to be the same for every Dr. Pepper account you make. I've gotta learn not to give people even the smallest bit of credit when it comes to common sense anymore...

lol this is EA we're talking about here, common sense just does not apply with them :P lol!!!!

CLAPSTER
03-19-2010, 05:28 AM
A quick question, I bought a Dr. Pepper. I put the code in at drpepper.com and it gives me DLC for every game, but BBC2. :/

DENAz666
03-19-2010, 05:40 AM
A quick question, I bought a Dr. Pepper. I put the code in at drpepper.com and it gives me DLC for every game, but BBC2. :/

ahhhhh just read the rest of the thread!! lol

Its not up yet, its been delayed, dam EA :P

InsaneKane87
03-19-2010, 05:41 AM

The content isnt up yet for DL... sadly :(

Hot Juicy Pie
03-19-2010, 07:26 AM
A quick question, I bought a Dr. Pepper. I put the code in at drpepper.com and it gives me DLC for every game, but BBC2. :/ Which part of that was a question?

SnowyElephant
03-19-2010, 11:47 AM
Which part of that was a question?

The part where it said "A quick question" (:

big red marino
03-19-2010, 04:21 PM
Looks like we are all waiting until march 30th

metallicorphan
03-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Looks like we are all waiting until march 30th

that's the other DLC that isn't really DLC(just new modes for existing maps)

The Dark St0rm
03-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Too bad Dr. Pepper sucks.

aristokrat18
03-19-2010, 06:00 PM

You are really "so fucking pissed" over this? It's a minor issue, who cares that much. I'm interested how you'd feel if something happened to one of your family members if this is how you react to some minor video game crap. Get a hold of yourself.

Kronos1982
03-19-2010, 11:33 PM
You are really "so fucking pissed" over this? It's a minor issue, who cares that much. I'm interested how you'd feel if something happened to one of your family members if this is how you react to some minor video game crap. Get a hold of yourself.

I hope he records a video for YouTube similar to the one that kid from the UK recorded. The rant about how much he hates MW2 and he played it for 20 hours and still can't get into it.

Zarkykins
03-20-2010, 12:39 PM
I really hope we hear something soon about this. I'm hungry for these achievements and awards.

Barad
03-20-2010, 01:19 PM
I really hope we hear something soon about this. I'm hungry for these achievements and awards.

Same i just cant wait! lol

Juneaux
04-21-2010, 11:35 AM
Does anyone know if these codes will work for BC2? I just tried one and it still says it is for Mass Effect 2...

N3xus Gam3r
04-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Does anyone know if these codes will work for BC2? I just tried one and it still says it is for Mass Effect 2... look in the first post

Mulder
08-24-2010, 02:31 AM
The 4 codes are not working for BC2...

We're sorry but the code you received from the 7-11 tear sheet is no longer valid. However you can still participate by purchasing specially marked bottles. You can also check the official rules and see how to obtain a free code.

Anybody wants to share some dr.pepper codes with me? Thanks.

13ip0lar
08-24-2010, 10:40 AM
The 4 codes are not working for BC2...

We're sorry but the code you received from the 7-11 tear sheet is no longer valid. However you can still participate by purchasing specially marked bottles. You can also check the official rules and see how to obtain a free code.

Anybody wants to share some dr.pepper codes with me? Thanks.

Way to bump a 4 month old/dead thread. I WANNA PLAY....WOOOOOOO

Quitopa
08-28-2010, 12:21 AM
share some codes guys :D i can help with some achievements