PDA

View Full Version : A Dud or an unexpected Suprise?

frogcrazyant
02-22-2010, 04:06 AM
this game just seems to me like one of those games that come out in the summertime, and people buy or rent it, beat it once, give it an average score (like a 7 or 7.5), return it, and go back on with their lives. This game looks like Fairytale Fights in a way, and let me tell you. I HATE THAT GAME WITH A PASSION. but because I like to collect all the Xbox 360 games, Im going to pick this up for the collection. I just hope it isnt that bad.

RufftyMan
03-08-2010, 02:19 AM
Yeah I know what you mean. But I wouldnt, from what we've seen, compare it to Fairytale Fights. I was looking forward to FF and was bitterly disappointed. But I think Naughty Bear could be a little sleeper hit. Nothing to win any GOTY awards, but a pleasant little surprise.

Here's hoping anyways...

Massa Siggy
03-08-2010, 02:25 AM
I'm looking forward to it. A good fun time-killer.

jtr1gg3r
03-09-2010, 02:27 PM
I wanna see some gameplay dont you?

Its gonna be so funny, it will definitely be a sleeper hit (50 Cent BOTS was in 2009, well imo it was) because alot of AAA titles coming out so close to it will put it in the shadows.

btw, its scheduled for a May/June release or thereabouts so its gonna be competing with Alan Wake and others........ erm yeaaaaaaah

zslux
04-15-2010, 02:49 PM
I have to see the game play footage before I will even consider a purchase. I'll probably wait to see reviews and this might end up being a renter

coffeenebula
04-15-2010, 03:17 PM
Have you seen the newish trailer in which Naughty Bear slams another bear's head into a fuse box to electrocute him? Looks like a game with atypical premise, characters, and a sense of wicked humor. That's enough for it to win me over. I get so sick of the same tired stuff. Evil teddy is hilarious!

CunningFox
04-15-2010, 03:21 PM
It can't be the huge Summer blockbuster of the year though.
That now goes to Transformers War for Cybertron.

jtr1gg3r
04-15-2010, 07:53 PM

ermmmmmmmmmmmm no.

Jim Auh Thee
04-17-2010, 12:39 AM

hahhahhaha WOW!! r u serious! transformers games suck, uh transformers suck for that matter!!!

Legend of X
04-17-2010, 06:12 PM
I'm def interested in trying this game when it comes out, it looks like silly violent fun sorta of like Conker's Bad Fur Day in a way

zslux
04-17-2010, 10:59 PM
hahhahhaha WOW!! r u serious! transformers games suck, uh transformers suck for that matter!!!

The new transformers game actually looks good / have heard good things about it. I'm hoping for the best.

On topic: I've enjoyed the trailers.. Its just some "surprise" type games are cheaply done.. I hope this has smooth graphics & gameplay without glitches. And of course, continues the naughty.

Zombiechild
04-27-2010, 01:31 PM
i look at the trailers for this and think its what hitman should of been ;) anyone else get a kind of hitman vibe from it?

agentplatypus
04-27-2010, 02:12 PM
I am really looking forward to this game. Looks awesome!

Mobkey
04-28-2010, 04:59 PM
I just heard of this game yesterday and I really hope it's good. I'll probably wait for reviews anyways and just rent.

Volzagia
04-28-2010, 05:03 PM
I think it looks awesome :p

BrassBallz
05-05-2010, 04:00 PM
I was looking forward to the sequel to Destroy All Humans but it sucked donkey balls so let's hope this title fairs better.

jtr1gg3r
05-06-2010, 01:32 PM
i look at the trailers for this and think its what hitman should of been ;) anyone else get a kind of hitman vibe from it?

Yes, I am lol

Hitman : Chocolate Money XD

Kyanite
05-15-2010, 04:27 PM
I was looking forward to the sequel to Destroy All Humans but it sucked donkey balls so let's hope this title fairs better.

That's the first time I've heard of anyone saying they were looking forward to DaH. Oh, and check your signature, too. You don't have 100% in some of those games you have listed.

Anyway, I would like to see Naughty Bear be a great game, but I have a bad feeling about it. I'm worried it'll be all style and no substance and rely too much on the stuffed bear gimmick.

Takamura Bear
05-15-2010, 09:57 PM
I'm hoping it will turn out to be an unexpected suprise. For all we know, this could be the conkers bad fur day for the 360; a hilarious piss-take of all the movie genres you can imagine in a game.

At the same time, I really don't know what to expect from the gameplay as we haven't seen much of it at all. Here's hoping for at least a more-than-decent game.

Bears need more exposure in the gaming world lolz. :D

djomalley
05-15-2010, 11:00 PM
uh transformers suck for that matter!!!

x2

Everything from game to film was complete cheese and totally uninteresting. However I was never a big Transformers fan anyway. Howeever my partner is and was disappointed by all recent releases.

Jononian
05-16-2010, 05:54 AM
I'm not sure if it's a buy yet, but it definitely riding high on my radar. It reminds me of Overlord which, despite shortcomings in the gameplay department, won me over with its charm. Additionally, because it's like a cartoon, the utter depravity wont win it a spot in the headlines of Fox News (probably).

hippymanjas
05-16-2010, 04:11 PM
Actually looking forward to seeing what it's like. Fairytale Fights was a bit meh - 5/10 for me. Hopefully it isn't as poor as that game, but at the same time, hope it has some of the appeal!

SwiftMike
05-23-2010, 09:59 AM
I was wondering if this would be anything like Conkers Bad Fur Day, because if it had been I would have pre-ordered this, but looking into it, its going to be nothing like it, no crude humor (rating = T) and I was wondering why no gameplay had been leaked (which most developers show at least SOME gameplay, they arent showing any) and it makes me believe the game is just plain boring or the gameplay is boring.

I dunno I have mixed feelings about this game.

FFFreak1129
05-24-2010, 10:17 AM
I'm really hoping this game is a sleeper hit. This close to release though and no gameplay videos to be found kind of makes me wary. I saw videos on it and it looks hilarious, but why no gameplay yet?

I'll probably wind up getting it when its cheap unless I hear good things when it releases.

darrenbiglove
05-30-2010, 01:23 AM
i think this will be good