PDA

View Full Version : Underestimated Game. All the Way.

frogcrazyant
02-22-2010, 04:10 AM
This game got none of the credit that it should have gotten. This is probaly the funnest game I have ever played on the Xbox 360. This game was challenging, and really really fun. I give this game a 10 out of 10. I dont even recall this game being reviewed in GamerInformer and other places like that, why is this? This game is amazing. AMAZING!

Ninja x360a
02-27-2010, 03:23 AM
Okay, okay. I will agree with you that this game is crazy fun, but a 10 out of 10? No. In my opinion, it is not a perfect game. I wil say that I loved doing the quick action scenes as they were all so epic, but Ken is just not as cool a ninja as Ryu Hayabusa.. Thats imply a fact.
I dont know about you, but I had this feeling after I beat the game of like "woah, what just happened.."

Grummy
03-11-2010, 12:56 AM
My opinion, without question one of the worst games I have ever played.

I give it -8632563756823756983265983265983265893265923/10

Fully Avenged
07-08-2010, 11:19 AM
Admittedly, Ryu was a cool ninja... I just hope this game isn't as frustrating as Ninja Gaiden II. [Funny, I just traded in Ninja Gaiden II for Ninja Blade, actually. Aha.]

SerialRappist
10-18-2010, 11:25 AM
I'd agree it was overlooked, but it was so over the top it was borderline ridiculous.
The motorcycle cut scenes are pretty crazy, and when it's like that I can't take it that seriously, but I still really liked it and would recommend it.

asdfen
10-19-2010, 10:32 AM
its a good game

Arenazombie
11-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Really liked the game.
Just haven't payed that much attention then I recently saw it for 7 and gave it a shot. Probably best 7 ever invested.
I like the exaggerated action and the epic bossfights. They kinda remind me of Lost Planet but they are much more fair this time around.
Of course its a bit ridicolous and trashy but name a Japanese game that isn't ;) I expected that, wanted it and liked it!
And FromSoftware fixed broken Achs, something that bigshots like EA don't do :eek:

Downsides for me are that the environment lacks details and the levels look kinda same-ish.

Would rate it 7.5/10

Bobby v
02-20-2011, 12:11 PM
And FromSoftware fixed broken Achs, something that bigshots like EA don't do :eek:

From what I can tell by beating the game over 9 times and 4 or 5 of them with the patch, the achievements were never for sure fixed. I literally beat over 100+ missions countless hours wasted only to give up and try again 5 months down the road. I don't know if it was luck or a certain something I did (nothing changed and I didn't do anything different than before) but I managed to get the last 2 cheeves that were glitching after of course completely clearing out my cache and saved games for the 3rd time... I would rate this game a 5/10, story wasn't that good, completely off the wall acrobatics and the whole half english, half japanese thing made no sense. The only thing I was impressed with was the ninja outfit customization.

On a side note EA can jump off a cliff. Army of Two is so badass and they can't even fix the glitched ach's, therefore I refuse to play it on my profile that I'm going perfect GS for...:(

projectx0v2
02-20-2011, 01:41 PM
I loved this game

Devolon
03-15-2011, 04:49 PM
Not underestimated IMO - the game got decent reviews, that give you a good idea of what you should expect. It's your typical 7/10 japanese hack n'slash game all the way, except for the obscene amount of QTEs. I liked Bullet Witch and Onechanbara better, but that's just me.

Worth a playthrough, even if the game seems to run out of ideas after chapt 5, and the combat system is very shallow (unless I missed something).

jules the great
01-13-2012, 07:29 PM
I rented it from GameFly and finally got a sec to try it out. HOnestly, I wasnt all that impressed. It lacks the smoothness of the last Ninja Gaiden game. The sword swings should be more a la the original Devil May Cry. Maybe I just havent gotten far enough. 6/10 for me. Dont get me wrong tho, Good game not great.