PDA

View Full Version : Item Duplication

iBlessing 09
02-22-2010, 03:57 PM
This requires two human players, two Xboxs and a wireless connection.

Player one should save the game, connect, and trade the item he or she wishes to duplicate to another player.
Player one should now exit to the main menu without saving.
Player two should exit and save, thus duplicating the item (Player one did not lose the item since there was no save after the transaction).
Have player two give the duped item back without saving and both players will have an extra item.

Tricka21
02-22-2010, 04:24 PM
No dude it does work Iv'e tested it out but I'm just choosing not to do it thats all :)

iBlessing 09
02-22-2010, 04:28 PM
No dude it does work Iv'e tested it out but I'm just choosing not to do it thats all :)

Ok, thanks for the information.

Tyger7
02-23-2010, 12:40 AM
This game pretty much invites you to dupe, with it's trade one type of item at a time and manual only saving.

You can just join in, trade all your stuff, and leave. Rejoin and repeat then the guy who has all the items saves and trades back when you have lots of the items. Just something I figured out last night but someone posted it here.

iBlessing 09
02-24-2010, 05:59 PM
This game pretty much invites you to dupe, with it's trade one type of item at a time and manual only saving.

You can just join in, trade all your stuff, and leave. Rejoin and repeat then the guy who has all the items saves and trades back when you have lots of the items. Just something I figured out last night but someone posted it here.

I know I know XD

It's not exactly good though, you don't really get anything from it..

Siduakal77
02-25-2010, 01:59 PM
I'd be down for doing this with.. -shrug- most items lol.. I've been hoarding since I started.. so I already have 10+ of most items except the latter most drops (I really need the legendary crafting ones...)

iBlessing 09
02-25-2010, 03:51 PM
I'd do with you , add vG x FaZe with a message if you want to.

Lex Talionis
02-26-2010, 04:14 PM
I'll do it... Does anyone have an earth gift to dup?

GT LexTalionis2277