PDA

View Full Version : Oh Hai

Jakethemuss
02-22-2010, 10:15 PM
I know I'm not totally new, but I haven't really introduced myself yet, so here goes.

I'm male, 27 years old and born and raised in Midlands, UK.

I've been gaming to some degree since I was 7/8 years old, so remember the real basic systems. The first system we had in our house was the Atari ST, so I played games like Treasure Trap, Leonardo, Golden Axe, Wolfchild etc. My first personal console was the Sega Mega Drive, only had 4 games in total, one of which was my brothers, but hey! I was 12 years old and paid for it all with my own cash. I then progressed to a Playstation once I was receiving a regular income, then PS2, then of course the blessed xbox 360!!

I, like others here, probably spend more time than is healthy either playing video games, or reading about how to play them on the interwebz. But its my time, and if I hit 40 and only have a gamerscore of 2,000,000 and a huge gut to show...I'll have only myself to blame. I can live with that.

Oh, unless its not obvious, I don't have one of those interactive moving things with long hair and an advanced voice system. What do some people call them....."girlfriends"?

Peace out anyways;)

BigMacPT
02-23-2010, 12:01 AM
Oh, unless its not obvious, I don't have one of those interactive moving things with long hair and an advanced voice system. What do some people call them....."girlfriends"?

Peace out anyways;)

HAHA, I'm 16 years old and I'm trying to get 10 posts. Peace and Luv always:uzi:

Lady Greaver
02-24-2010, 10:31 AM
Hey welcome to the forum site. :drunk