PDA

View Full Version : 5 wins in a row

Segnius
03-13-2007, 10:44 PM
I just got my fifth win without a loss and I didn't get the achievement for five wins in a row, does anybody know what's wrong? edit: And before anyone asks, yes it was in ranked match. Only thing that I know that could've made a difference is that it was on one guy, I fought him multiple times because he kept doing rematches and I beat him five times in one game, but it does show up as five wins in a row on my record, so I don't know why I shouldn't have it.

ac2565
03-13-2007, 11:01 PM
Did you try playing another match?
For UMK3 the achievements pop up the next match like the Cenury achievement which pops up when you play a match after you got 100 wins.

DFILL450
03-17-2007, 04:42 AM
yea im havin the same problem only it does say i have a streak of 5 games...only the achievement is not unlocking..this game sux

KilluhKam
03-17-2007, 06:39 AM
maybe the game dosnt like you :p lol j/k...seriously though, some people have had glitches happen in games where the achievement diddnt unlock (take my kameo for example...when i got one of the monsters or what ever they were i never got the achievement until way later on after i had already beaten the game which really pissed me off at the time, i got it after an update so maybe the update fixed it i dont know) so the best thing to do is to do another 5 or so and see if it pops up and if not, e-mail EA's technical support and see if they can help, maybe its a glitch and they can fix it with an update if you dont get the achievement before the update.

REfan001
03-17-2007, 04:32 PM
were you trying to get the 100 taunts achievement at the same time? Thats what happened to me. I had to do another fight afterwards to get it to unlock.