PDA

View Full Version : How the heck are you suppose to beat this?

Frozenghost001
02-23-2010, 02:03 AM
Alright, so I have two savegames on my hard drive. One of them is my regular save, which is a level 50. My other one is a modded one, level 70 soldier (no modded guns/shields). So I attemped to try this with my level 70, thinking it would be easier. I was wrong!!

I'm facing level 69's, 70's, and the bosses are 71. This is impossible!! Not only that, but since I dont have modded weapons (and dont want any), it makes it even more impossible.

My question is, how the hell am I suppose to pass this? Don't suggest using my level 50, cause I am to get thr achievements, but for fun how I suppose to beat this when they are near-impossible to kill???

retroboy
02-23-2010, 01:28 PM
Don't mod in the first place?

Either that or try the low level exploit. Either way this dlc is horrible and long. So glad it's done now.

funman
02-23-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm facing level 69's, 70's, and the bosses are 71. This is impossible!! Not only that, but since I dont have modded weapons (and dont want any), it makes it even more impossible.

I be thinking you talk alot of crap, as the game would not let you get to level 70 as it only goes up to 50, without modding the game! and the game was not made to match your level over 50 till the update comes out and that is only up to 61!!!!

DENAz666
02-24-2010, 05:23 AM
Yeah i'm calling bullshit. Level 70?

In regards to your question, use a host that is a low level.