PDA

View Full Version : Weird glitch (I think)

xTKWxCanadaEhx
02-23-2010, 03:00 PM
I was playing the larger, 20 round Hell-Burbia tournament because I hate Hell-Burbia.

I was on Round 20, Wave 3 (Horde Wave).

I have 4 modded guns, one of which is the following:

Bloody Justice
Level 48
6426 x5 Damage
94.5 Accuracy
6.7 Fire Rate
+1861% Damage
+10000% Burst Fire Count
+34% Accuracy
"Holy crap! It shoots rockets!" <--Which it does.

So I get onto the Horde Wave, and I'm standing on top of one of the beams of the central thing that Moxxi is standing on.

First half of the Horde comes running out, I demolish them in an instant with this gun. It says "Wave Complete!". Next thing I know, the ammo and health pickups rain down, but there's still some Horde guys coming. So I kill them, and again it says "Wave Complete!".

Next thing I know, I've skipped the Badass Wave altogether, and I'm on the Boss Wave.

First, Nine Toes comes out. I kill him, but not his cronies, then Moxxi starts up with another speech about Sledge. Then out comes Sledge and his cronies. I demolish them all.

So essentially:

1. I skipped Wave 4 of Round 20 due to a Horde Wave glitch
2. I had to fight 2 bosses (Dont know if this is a normal thing for Round 20)

What's goin' on?

funman
02-23-2010, 03:08 PM
I was playing the larger, 20 round Hell-Burbia tournament because I hate Hell-Burbia.

I was on Round 20, Wave 3 (Horde Wave).

I have 4 modded guns, one of which is the following:

Bloody Justice
Level 48
6426 x5 Damage
94.5 Accuracy
6.7 Fire Rate
+1861% Damage
+10000% Burst Fire Count
+34% Accuracy
"Holy crap! It shoots rockets!" <--Which it does.

So I get onto the Horde Wave, and I'm standing on top of one of the beams of the central thing that Moxxi is standing on.

First half of the Horde comes running out, I demolish them in an instant with this gun. It says "Wave Complete!". Next thing I know, the ammo and health pickups rain down, but there's still some Horde guys coming. So I kill them, and again it says "Wave Complete!".

Next thing I know, I've skipped the Badass Wave altogether, and I'm on the Boss Wave.

First, Nine Toes comes out. I kill him, but not his cronies, then Moxxi starts up with another speech about Sledge. Then out comes Sledge and his cronies. I demolish them all.

So essentially:

1. I skipped Wave 4 of Round 20 due to a Horde Wave glitch
2. I had to fight 2 bosses (Dont know if this is a normal thing for Round 20)

What's goin' on?

Ya it is known that you can skip a wave by kiling in the right way!

Oolidez
02-23-2010, 03:09 PM
Maybe the game's messed up because you destroyed the baddies so quickly they didn' even spawn ? Did you get the certificate for finishing the Arena ?

xTKWxCanadaEhx
02-23-2010, 03:12 PM
Maybe the game's messed up because you destroyed the baddies so quickly they didn' even spawn ? Did you get the certificate for finishing the Arena ?

Yes :)

And the achievement.

I'm now working on The Gully by myself with my moddeds (offline. I'm not DLing Knoxx until I finish all 3 arenas and get all 4 achievements).

After that, it's that last arena who's name I can't remember, then I can DL general knoxx.

I might also do a run to New Haven offline with my moddeds just to do some quick Red Chest running before I install Knoxx DLC because the DLC screwed the Red Chests up.