PDA

View Full Version : So....

balance13
02-23-2010, 06:53 PM
This is the new DLC right, I was wondering does it come after the main story or, are they just going to randomly throw us back into the game? Also any achievements? For 800 points it better be good.

TR3NCHED
02-25-2010, 04:01 AM
Afterwards:

Returning to the flaming ruins of war-torn Shanghai, the duo stumble across information that may lead them towards ending the 40th Day Initiative Army's devastating attacks upon Shanghai, lead by the game's main antagonist, Jonah.

Any news on achievements has not been announced yet.

Barad
02-25-2010, 05:16 PM
If it doesnt have achievements i am never buying it for 800msp they can f off.

joshnorm
03-01-2010, 06:00 PM
The game will have achievements. there is a 100% chance at that happening just look over at the 1st one it had 2 sets of DLC packs with achievements.

Either way still don't think I will be getting it when you can get a ton more content with Boarderlands DLC

KiddingPigeon
03-15-2010, 12:09 PM
I will get the DLC this game is pretty shit hot if you got a friend with the game, me and kiddingbones always online, the lag gets better the longer your in the game :) after 10 min's lag just dissapers, only thing that annoys me about the game is trying to get king of the hill making sure no host quits and that you are in it from the lobby.

PnPTheDealer
03-15-2010, 01:22 PM
I have a theory from watching the new trailer over at gametrailers.com that it might be like the last one where the DLC was actually and alternate "directors cut" ending where you killed Dalton up close and personal instead of just shooting down his gunship. Fortuantely it was free AND came with cheevos on that one. Having watched the trailer and seeing Jonah in it I can only come up with this theory as an explanation of that point. As for cheevos after the almighty fuck ups from Assassins Creed 2 and Force Unleashed not having cheevos lately I would hope that like Battlefield:BC2 learned from MW2s mistakes these guys would do the same.

That said i vaguely remember the last one also coming with a couple of multiplayer maps,is there any word on MP extras with this DLC?

JieXY
03-15-2010, 03:10 PM
I have a theory from watching the new trailer over at gametrailers.com that it might be like the last one where the DLC was actually and alternate "directors cut" ending where you killed Dalton up close and personal instead of just shooting down his gunship. Fortuantely it was free AND came with cheevos on that one. Having watched the trailer and seeing Jonah in it I can only come up with this theory as an explanation of that point. As for cheevos after the almighty fuck ups from Assassins Creed 2 and Force Unleashed not having cheevos lately I would hope that like Battlefield:BC2 learned from MW2s mistakes these guys would do the same.

That said i vaguely remember the last one also coming with a couple of multiplayer maps,is there any word on MP extras with this DLC?

I agree with you. This DLC may put you in front of Jonah to kill him by yourself. It can be an alternative ending.

baddad117
03-16-2010, 06:42 PM
I'll definetly buy if there are campaign cheevos, I enjoyed the campaign for this game thoroughly. Hopefully no more MM cheevos. KOTH is a joke, should've had it 3 times over now.

Master_D
03-18-2010, 01:28 PM
Well the DLC came early. There was an update yesterday morning in preparation for the DLC dropping early. As far as I can tell there are no new achievements added to the roster, although I can't confirm this since I haven't bought it yet.

There is no new information on the official website either so maybe someone who bought it can shed some light on this.

Cheers

ZedChuva
03-18-2010, 03:09 PM
Well, it DOES come with achievements, 250 worth, but... my total is still 1000? 8 new ones btw. Maybe it'll refresh when I reboot.

For me, it's worth it. Played one new chapter, about 50min (took my time a bit)... stupidly played chapter 9, not 8... no biggie tho, and got 115 just playing through.

And I agree, you can get a ton more content for Borderlands DLC, but one difference... this game is great, and Borderlands is f*cking ass!

Jaskier
03-18-2010, 03:51 PM
It's because the xbox.com hasn't been updated with them, I'm afraid that you'll have to recover your tag and redo them once the site is updated to have them added to your score.
Thanks for the news anyways!

x1979DarkKnight
03-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Well I did that and I still got no achievements even after recovering my gamertag three times and clearing the cache and game saves.